Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

this seems pretty good for my one attempt at rerolling??? I was gonna play shadowcraft

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

I just linked it to my steam and it gave me 9 more pack tickets and I got Satan too, cool

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

iunno anything about this game but bitch with the countdown tigers and falcons and poo poo is OP

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

Not a good draw with no Cerberus. Better re-roll again

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

whats the score under your flair on the matchup screen?

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

Yeah I think I did the device link from emulated android to steam and got like 7 pack tickets. although maybe it ended up linking to my google account in the process of rerolling the one time idk

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

which is supposed to be the ugly one

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

nice i just got some shadowverse items in CINDERELLA GIRLS STARLIGHT STAGE. hope theres an idolmaster expansion coming soon

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

just when you think you're out!!!

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

is getting bahamut as the first card in your first pack like a scripted event. if not can I trade it for an SSR nana abe

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

Bahamut was the only legendary i got lol blew it all on the first card

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

i wanted to play granblue but i think it's a website not an app and that's just nonsense

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

when do the idolmaster sleeves drop

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

Yakiniku Teishoku posted:

it might be doable if you straight grind right now, but it's gonna be hard if you're higher ranked

they're out but only viewable in the jp client or if you do this http://steamcommunity.com/app/453480/discussions/0/152390648098880643/ available till Jan 10th
without that they just show up as the default so if you're playing a lot of people with default emblems/backs that's why

why are like idolmaster costumes for tales games the only thing they'll release in the west lol, seems like they went to more trouble keeping these out of the english client

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

khawy leonard

• Locked thread