Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Det_no
Oct 24, 2003
I'm weirded out because I learned of this game like three days ago and I can't stop seeing it loving EVERYWHERE since. I even read complaints about the steam version taking ages, got disappointed, and then they confirmed the release like a day after so clearly I'm destined to play this poo poo.

Here we come, anime tiddies and horror.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Det_no
Oct 24, 2003
So real talk here, Steam version is probably going to be a pain without rerolls, isn't it?

Det_no
Oct 24, 2003
Was rerolling and ended up with Aurelia, Bloody Mary, Moon Al-miraj, Sun Oracle, Crystalia and Dragonsong Flute. That's a good enough roll right?

Anyone tried transferring their mobile save to Steam? Do you get the six extra packs you are supposed to get? Can you change your nickname in the steam version too?

Edit: Linked my account from the Title Menu, button was right there at the top. Did get my six packs, have the name I want so not sure I want to test that one.

Det_no fucked around with this message at 10:20 on Oct 28, 2016

Det_no
Oct 24, 2003
Here's a code for an account I ended up not using:

FpZyXkZb7QAF4XvR

It has an animated Black Dragon Forte, Gabriel, Odin, Mythril Golem & Vampiric Fortress, Temptress Vampire, Garuda and some other stuff.

It's not THE best roll but eh.

• Locked thread