Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sauer kraut
Oct 2, 2004
No idea what you guys are posting here about card names and rerolling, but I installed this and it looks pretty good.
Got 22 free packs and all kinds of cards were exploding in my face including Merlin, Lord of the Flies, Pluto, some dragon flute, Ancient Elf, Dark Angel Olivia, a mithril golem and Zirnitra which I can only assume are all trash for melting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sauer kraut
Oct 2, 2004

Tamba posted:

Only 22? You should have gotten ~40 (split among the base game and the first expansion) right now

Oh yes, it's 22 base if you play the tutorial plus 20 darkness.

sauer kraut
Oct 2, 2004

Lord Ephraim posted:

I swear the AI cheats their deck to perfect curve.

Urias' final level in story mode is Erika with a perfect budget banner deck. 14 games in a row banner was out by turn 4 and floral turn 5.

Blood (also shadow) are so awful to play, I'll never finish those storylines :(
I lost the second Urias level ffs against the 10hp bot. Twice.

sauer kraut
Oct 2, 2004
Hey thanks for the free 500 gol

• Locked thread