Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Apocron
Dec 5, 2005
Since you can put three copies of a legendary in a deck does it not take forever to get the vials necessary to build a top tier (control) deck? I mean potentially 6-12 pegendaries seems like a lot (not even thinking about the other tiers)

What decks do you think are the most fun to play? What I mean is that the feel like there's a bit of strategy and thought but are still strong and don't just get run over.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Apocron
Dec 5, 2005
I got Merlin, Otohime, Pascale, Jeanne D'Arc and 2x Dragonsong Flute for my legendaries. I thought since I got a couple of S tiers it was worth keeping but I'm interested to know if you think that's the right call and what decks it might be good to aim at to start.

Apocron
Dec 5, 2005
Can you reliably build a collection through arena like many F2P players do in Hearthstone?

• Locked thread