Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
This is a popularity contest survey on who will outperform this debate
Strictly Come Dancing :q: Edwardenholm M. "Ed" Balls, First of His Name, Supernova Dance Star and Ex-Shadow Chancellor
Drone Murderess, Iron Abuela the Dread Queen Empress Hilda Tilton, First of Her Name, Colonial Adminstrator of Americore Asteroid Mining
Real Est8 Magn8 Gaivs Conaldvs Magamicvs Tarvmpvs, First of His Name Bigly, The Golden One, Legio XXX Redneckvs Cohorts: "Carpe Pvssy!"
William H. "Bill" Mitchell, Seventh of His Name, Expert Pollster and Twitter Slayer of Bots, Bumblebee enthusiast and Ma-Ti reincarnated
View Results

• Locked thread
my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

Oh Snapple! posted:

BAD HOMBRES mention on MSNBC

CNN was all over it. that and 'nasty woman' is whats going to stick. debate aint gonna change a thing at this point.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

Are you a bad enough hombre to rescue the president?

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
Are you a bad enough hombre to never become president?

Colonel Corazon
Feb 12, 2011

A faction armed to the teeth hardly seems friendly to me.

rear end cobra posted:

Are you a nasty enough woman to become president?

Neo Rasa
Mar 8, 2007
Everyone should play DUKE games.

:dukedog:
I'm happy that now Trump has to live the rest of his life knowing people can use his loss as a cultural touchstone, like I just lost worst than Trump, man you got beaten like Trump, etc.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Donald Trump: You're not gonna find that quote from me!
CNN: Well we found that quote from him....

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

DarkstarIV posted:

My favorite part of the debate tonight is watching Jeffry Lord and Kayleigh kick own goals.

Also those poll results are good enough for me, as the main sticking point will be that he wont say if he'll accept the election results. So that will probably hurt him.

Yeah, anyone who wants to will claim he did awesome during 90℅ but anyone not directly working for Trump admits that the rigging thing is the headline and it's terrible. That's the story tomorrow.

That and "nasty woman/bad hombres".

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

So what's the best place to bet on Clinton since there are a lot of idiots out there.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Neo Rasa posted:

I'm happy that now Trump has to live the rest of his life knowing people can use his loss as a cultural touchstone, like I just lost worst than Trump, man you got beaten like Trump, etc.

My only regret is that Ted Cruz gets at least 4 years of being able to claim he totally would have won if HE had been the nominee, even though I imagine he would have done almost as badly as Trump has.

Colonel Corazon
Feb 12, 2011

Shageletic posted:

So what's the best place to bet on Clinton since there are a lot of idiots out there.

Here:

Donate to RAINN because Trump is a piece of poo poo

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

Neo Rasa posted:

But will it be so bad that even Trump uses that turn of phrase instead of "like a dog"?

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Jerusalem posted:

My only regret is that Ted Cruz gets at least 4 years of being able to claim he totally would have won if HE had been the nominee, even though I imagine he would have done almost as badly as Trump has.

Ted Cruz is bad, but is he really Donald Trump bad?

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

Jerusalem posted:

Cruz would have been figleafing his true beliefs all over the place, coding everything so he could hone what he was saying into something palatable or at least defendable. Trump isn't that, and that's the reason why he won the primary. And that's also the reason he's getting shot down now. He is the ultimate GOP candidate, and I can't see the GOP going back from this without some major losses to their base. And that base is already shrinking to the point where large states are now within reach of the Democratic Party.

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

lol, ok.

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Come Tbilisi if you want to live.

Grimey Drawer

Shageletic posted:

Predictit is good but room to make money of a Clinton win is dwindling.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Doorknob Slobber posted:

Trump is definitely worse, but that's not particularly an endorsement of Cruz - best thing I can say about that piece of human trash is that at least he's not Donald Trump.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Jerusalem posted:

Trump is definitely worse, but that's not particularly an endorsement of Cruz - best thing I can say about that piece of human trash is that at least he's not Donald Trump.

Seem to recall one was a vial of poison and the other a gun shot to the head

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

Neo Rasa posted:

It's great because "you got trumped" is already correct English, it just has an extra layer of burn now.

TyroneGoldstein
Mar 30, 2005

Doorknob Slobber posted:

Worse, but it wouldn't matter. He would have been on the run from the one actual affair from the bunch he was accused of. He would have done better than Trump, but he's not nearly as affable and, again, he would have to square his professed beliefs with the fact that he hosed around on his wife.

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

now lewandowski's here to repeat the exact same talking points jeffery lord just spent 45 minutes spouting

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde
you guys need to come chill w/us

http://sync-video.com/r/lkTlmMCf

btw this debate was great

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
I still can't believe Bill Mitchell beat Ed Balls in votes

what the gently caress~!

Colonel Corazon
Feb 12, 2011

Lastgirl posted:

what the gently caress~!

rigged!

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 17 hours!
Planet Earth II is gonna be great.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
trump eat a gently caress

Rubber Tucky
Oct 14, 2004

Next time I will pay attention while choosing my thread tags.
trump is bad mmkay

LinYutang
Oct 12, 2016

NEOLIBERAL SHITPOSTER

:siren:
VOTE BLUE NO MATTER WHO!!!
:siren:
https://twitter.com/randygdub/status/785329764940652544

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

I got held up at work so only just now getting to watch this debate.

So yeah, this is the third debate in a row where Trump has a sniffing problem...

Also this answer on the constitution just lmfao

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
I was in training. Anyone got highlights

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Better Fred Than Dead posted:

Trump: You have 30 years of experience and it's all bad :colbert:
Hillary: Okay let's talk about what I did each of the last three decades and directly contrast it with what you did :mmmsmug:

Also Trump refused to say whether he would accept the result on Election night.

Mo_Steel
Mar 7, 2008

Let's Clock Into The Sunset Together

Fun Shoe

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

Better Fred Than Dead posted:

OAquinas
Jan 27, 2008

Biden has sat immobile on the Iron Throne of America. He is the Master of Malarkey by the will of the gods, and master of a million votes by the might of his inexhaustible calamari.
Trump fully cobbed himself tonight in his declarations that he wasn't a puppet owned.

So around 8PM on Nov 8, this will be Eric Trump:

http://i.imgur.com/nj3uuHC.mp4

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

Trump fucks up "angel moms" name drop. Come on dude this is an easy dunk. Seems to realize it's not going to come and just trucks on forward.

Now Trump sniffing into overdrive as he talks about drugs.

Baller Ina
Oct 21, 2010

:whattheeucharist:

Lastgirl posted:

what the gently caress~!

ed balls is just a name

mitchell is so, so much more

Node
May 20, 2001

KICKED IN THE COOTER
:dings:
Taco Defender
is there a trip report or a nice summary anywhere regarding this debate, please. is trump going to get 700 electoral votes or is hilldog going to be madame president

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 17 hours!

Node posted:

is there a trip report or a nice summary anywhere regarding this debate, please. is trump going to get 700 electoral votes or is hilldog going to be madame president

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFoC3TR5rzI

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!
hello c-spam i have a favor to ask

i have a friend who thinks that assange is very trustworthy and has always done exactly what he said he was going to do, and that the 'disappointment' after oct 4 is a media hit job to support the smear campaign of him being a pedo and poo poo

in some short googling i linked him a couple of videos of, for example, assange with megyn kelly and he claims that assange saying that it will take a while to release everything completely exonerates him from all his supposed communications failings

he claims that alex jones and roger stone being disappointed as well are irrelevant because they got hyped 'unfairly'

could i please get a sampling of the assange puffing himself up so he can understand the context of all of this and why assange is, in fact, not very trustworthy

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Lastgirl posted:

what the gently caress~!

lg do you intend to accept the results of the thread poll?

Jazerus has issued a correction as of 06:29 on Oct 20, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Coolguye posted:

hello c-spam i have a favor to ask

i have a friend who thinks that assange is very trustworthy and has always done exactly what he said he was going to do, and that the 'disappointment' after oct 4 is a media hit job to support the smear campaign of him being a pedo and poo poo

in some short googling i linked him a couple of videos of, for example, assange with megyn kelly and he claims that assange saying that it will take a while to release everything completely exonerates him from all his supposed communications failings

he claims that alex jones and roger stone being disappointed as well are irrelevant because they got hyped 'unfairly'

could i please get a sampling of the assange puffing himself up so he can understand the context of all of this and why assange is, in fact, not very trustworthy

Sever

• Locked thread