Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
This is a popularity contest survey on who will outperform this debate
Strictly Come Dancing :q: Edwardenholm M. "Ed" Balls, First of His Name, Supernova Dance Star and Ex-Shadow Chancellor
Drone Murderess, Iron Abuela the Dread Queen Empress Hilda Tilton, First of Her Name, Colonial Adminstrator of Americore Asteroid Mining
Real Est8 Magn8 Gaivs Conaldvs Magamicvs Tarvmpvs, First of His Name Bigly, The Golden One, Legio XXX Redneckvs Cohorts: "Carpe Pvssy!"
William H. "Bill" Mitchell, Seventh of His Name, Expert Pollster and Twitter Slayer of Bots, Bumblebee enthusiast and Ma-Ti reincarnated
View Results

• Locked thread
Marx Headroom
May 10, 2007

AT LAST! A show with nonono commercials!
Fallen Rib

Sai posted:

this is the most ive ever liked hillary but im afraid it wont connect with americans who are so dumb theyre still undecided

:same:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marx Headroom
May 10, 2007

Fallen Rib

Coolguye posted:

could i please get a sampling of the assange puffing himself up so he can understand the context of all of this and why assange is, in fact, not very trustworthy
If you can't debunk the material in Wikileaks releases, or you can't demonstrate that the material in Wikileaks releases are irrelevant to the actual issues at stake in this election, then you shouldn't be poisoning the well by taking shots at Assange.

I don't think I've set an unfairly high bar with either of those criteria.

Marx Headroom
May 10, 2007

Fallen Rib

chitoryu12 posted:

I don't think WikiLeaks actually has anything that could turn the election the other way. Given Assange's self-admitted personal grudge against Clinton, you'd think that if they actually got anything truly damning it would have been released before the debates so it could be shoved in front of her face and potentially drive Democrats away from her.

I agree.

Coolguye posted:

I am not going to crawl through the hours of media attention that rear end in a top hat got in aug/sep to build the context the rest of the world clearly had at the time but I figured the junkies here might have a video or two building that context on speed dial

Are you looking for something that discredits Wikileaks? Or something that proves we should ignore anything released by Wikileaks? There is a difference.

I don't think you can pull off the former since the state dept. has verified many of the leaked emails. The Democrats have been pushing the latter real hard via red baiting.

Marx Headroom
May 10, 2007

Fallen Rib

fishmech posted:

red baiting requires the target to be leftist, genius.

assange was never left, and putinist russia has never been left

You're right, I should have settled for xenophobia. Unfortunately Russia seems dead-set on eradicating any man, woman, or child associated with "terrorist" organizations in Syria so we'll have to backburner that casus belli.

What else you got? LGBT rights?

Marx Headroom
May 10, 2007

Fallen Rib
Oh right, Russia cyber attacked us. Shame on them . En mi vida.

• Locked thread