Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
This is a popularity contest survey on who will outperform this debate
Strictly Come Dancing :q: Edwardenholm M. "Ed" Balls, First of His Name, Supernova Dance Star and Ex-Shadow Chancellor
Drone Murderess, Iron Abuela the Dread Queen Empress Hilda Tilton, First of Her Name, Colonial Adminstrator of Americore Asteroid Mining
Real Est8 Magn8 Gaivs Conaldvs Magamicvs Tarvmpvs, First of His Name Bigly, The Golden One, Legio XXX Redneckvs Cohorts: "Carpe Pvssy!"
William H. "Bill" Mitchell, Seventh of His Name, Expert Pollster and Twitter Slayer of Bots, Bumblebee enthusiast and Ma-Ti reincarnated
View Results

• Locked thread
Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

My first post tonight is about the thread DJ. I have a vague sense its happening somehow through the magic of the internet? If anyone wants more 90s hip hop and 2000s era indie rock, I am the man you don't want and don't need.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

My second post is about how much Lestor Holt killed it in the first. Under appreciated.

Almost as underappreciated as john talabot.

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

My third post, of course, is backstory: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7DI7u-TytRU

And a bet that there will be too much crowd yelling.

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Reminder: Mike Lee, a Senator from Utah was one of Trump's choices.

Mike Lee after finding out, immediately backed out.

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

The way that LSN posits his different frames evinces a German style of film-making, circa 1935....

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Trump is the next evolution of the Paul Conundrum (which posits the first five mins of any answer makes sense before veering into insanity).

Trump needs only one follow-up.

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

baaaad hom-

Shut your mouth!

Only talking about rapists!

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

uh did Trump just invalidate his candidacy?

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Someone call a TKO

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

triple sulk posted:

HUMAN ABUELA

HER FINAL, FINAL FORM

She does look alot like Sephiroth's final form.

That last convo was the meteor storm.

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

He's already deeeeeead

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Oiled and Ready posted:

You actually think trump is getting beat worse than the first debate, especially accounting for the fact the video/allegations?

The first debate was a slaughter, dude

lol look at this nonbeliever

They need to add slaughterhouse noises to soften this drat thing.

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Oiled and Ready posted:

We werent there yet when i said that. Now we're there, i will admit it.

Where we're going you won't need any sense

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

I mean Hillary is an awkward and stuck debater but Trump is a human flaming pile so.....

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Like why isn't Trump going after Hillary's awful answer on Iraq? He concentrated on the last thing she said affecting him. What a disaster.

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

breaklaw posted:

She was doing better 10 minutes ago but she is still on course for her best debate yet.

Hillary is a bad debater (relatively, she's god level to anyone we would know, but debating is acting, not debating). Trump is that awful though.

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Fiddler on the Reef posted:

I agree with everything DJT just said about Syria blow me

The Russian air force will do it for us*

*by blowing your body apart.

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Wallace. Killing it.

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

This is the dessicated seed of a hundred dead national review columnists that circulated around Buckley, rising up to eat the interloper orange man.

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

lol LSN signia doesn't want to rest on Trump only on Clinton.

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

LSN lost its poo poo at the end, did Trump shake Wallace's hand.

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

lol if you haven't been chuckling in the dark with a scotch in your hand and GA's polls in your head.

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Podesta on NBC showing some transcendtal spirit talking about his emails.

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

I have ppl texting me about how happy they are that the election is almost over and so they don't have to pay attention to politics anymore, and all I can do is shake my head and say, this is as good at gets.

Being a pol nerd is like having that baseball goat curse except you view it as a good thing.

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

We got MSNBC saying that Trump is feeding squirrels and we have ppl yelling infowars and D'souza on Cspan what do you chose?!??!

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

skaboomizzy posted:

Are we finally all dead yet

Please say yes

lol if you think we were ever alive.

Young hegelian 4lyfe

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

EorayMel posted:

Last debate is the most chaotic one. Good.

Let's get into why this was amazing. The desperation of Trump. Clinton feeling like she can get down and dirty. Wallace actually, ACTUALLY, doing follow-ups.

Its been a great time gang.

Almost hits the high of NYtimes editorial interview for me. Wish they could translate that expirience to TV.

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

More?

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Powered Descent posted:

That depends. Are you in North Carolina?

You're a feminst if you believe in feminism.

You can be nasty if you believe in a pure egalatarian society ofc.

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

paranoid randroid posted:

Mathangi Ten Meti owns

Gonna go buy it thank you drunken thread.

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Jesus the stretched death mask of Christopher Reeves sure is sprouting some poo poo on MSNBC.

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Pyrolocutus posted:

http://killsixbilliondemons.com/

One of the best webcomics I've read.

thank you and paranoid.

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Yeah CNN is the spot y'all.

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

nooneofconsequence posted:

oh my god my ears!

Background crowd now yelling into pundits, making only slightly less sense.

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

WhyteRyce posted:

The hot blonde is just reyelling the stuff Trump said in the debate. She has the demeanor of a teenage girl trying to talk politics at the dinner table

Harvard Law.

Heart of Darkness.

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Lordy lord Jeffrey Lord just repudiated Trump Lord

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Alright for those lucky few posting on a debate thread late at night who don't know the particulars of Trump surrogacy, Trump surrogates are the greenest of the green, people picked from HGTV, blogs, and the American Spectator that have vomited nativsm and self-boosting enough to catch the roving eye of Trump's Sauron Eye (the racist undergrowth of Senator Session's KKK revival).

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Now switch to Fox for the slow slide to a smug sleek sleep.

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

So what's the best place to bet on Clinton since there are a lot of idiots out there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

lol, ok.

• Locked thread