Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
This is a popularity contest survey on who will outperform this debate
Strictly Come Dancing :q: Edwardenholm M. "Ed" Balls, First of His Name, Supernova Dance Star and Ex-Shadow Chancellor
Drone Murderess, Iron Abuela the Dread Queen Empress Hilda Tilton, First of Her Name, Colonial Adminstrator of Americore Asteroid Mining
Real Est8 Magn8 Gaivs Conaldvs Magamicvs Tarvmpvs, First of His Name Bigly, The Golden One, Legio XXX Redneckvs Cohorts: "Carpe Pvssy!"
William H. "Bill" Mitchell, Seventh of His Name, Expert Pollster and Twitter Slayer of Bots, Bumblebee enthusiast and Ma-Ti reincarnated
View Results

• Locked thread
Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit
ooh this is an interesting question

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit
oh god i want to hear what trump says

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit
lmao don bringing up rbg

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit
this is so low energy

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit
oh gently caress she bought up lobbies

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit
who heard a snort!!!!

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit
trump getting mad

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit
punished trump

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit
lol whats trump looking at below his podium

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit
china vs romania oh gently caress this is a dunk

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit
first you get the drugs, then you get the cash, then you get the pussy

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit
choked!

like a dog!

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit
she wanted the wall lol

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit
this is brutal

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit
im not a fan of this defensiveness, but it does get around the open border dreams thing

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit
okay this has gotten out of control, open borders into russia into radical islamic terrorism and nukes and puppets

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit
oh gently caress hillary totally redirected the open borders question, now he's getting slaughetered

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit
wrong

Phobophilia has issued a correction as of 02:38 on Oct 20, 2016

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit
lol we're gonna make the budget from extorting other countries

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit
you cant translate that...

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit
6 million... 6 billion... gone

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit
ruh roh

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit
lol now the queef tapes have been bought up

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit
lol buffet hasnt taken poo poo

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit

Harlock posted:

Clinton somehow worms out of the Clinton foundation attacks where she looked weak as hell

yeh it was p poo poo

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit
lol the emmy

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit
i was hoping for abuela to bring up the rigged emmy awards and she delivered so beautifully

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit
im confusd

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit
wrong

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit
its a caTasTrophe

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit
lol this gee dee pee answer is bizarre

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit

Look Around You posted:

Am I wrong in thinking that trump is exceeding expectations for this debate and that he might come out "winning" the debate? Or am I just crazy?

note that I was pessimistic last debate too

hes exceeding expectations but is still getting slaughtered

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit
ugh entitlements

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit
i kinda liked wallace until he started whining about entitlements

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit

Mechafunkzilla posted:

Undecided voters are so unbelievably goddamn stupid

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit

Zyla posted:

Friendly reminder that Paris Hilton grew her inherited wealth at 5 times the rate and 3 times faster than Donald Trump

lol it ftrue

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit

Samurai Sanders posted:

I felt like Trump repeated himself more in this debate than ever before. If you cut out all the times he repeated himself I wonder how much that would reduce his speaking time?

edit: imagine if you cut out every time he repeated things he said in previous debates too. I'm not talking about things he paraphrased, but things he said word for word the same. He would have barely spoken at all in the third debate.

trump rlly cant fit that many talking points into his head, he has whatwver he's internalized from watching cable news, but beyond that, any other prep fails him

maybe bannon could have just recorded a cable news program tailored just for him with all the relevant points and beamed it directly into his skull

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit

chitoryu12 posted:

Also I've heard she's actually a legitimately nice person most of the time, whereas Trump spent every debate half a step away from rage-choking his opponent or threatening to rape her on camera.

lol i looked it up, apparently there are rumors that her hobby is restoring vintage radios in her spare time. is it true? who knows, her publicist denies it. in any case, its already rehabilitating her image in my head: it suggests that their is a deep inner life within her mind, that she needs to guard for whatever reason. like what people were saying about trump in the middle of the primaries, that he had a deep well of intelligence and insight beneath the bluster, before he continued to spout off and torpedo all doubts that he was a complete loving diot

• Locked thread