Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
This is a popularity contest survey on who will outperform this debate
Strictly Come Dancing :q: Edwardenholm M. "Ed" Balls, First of His Name, Supernova Dance Star and Ex-Shadow Chancellor
Drone Murderess, Iron Abuela the Dread Queen Empress Hilda Tilton, First of Her Name, Colonial Adminstrator of Americore Asteroid Mining
Real Est8 Magn8 Gaivs Conaldvs Magamicvs Tarvmpvs, First of His Name Bigly, The Golden One, Legio XXX Redneckvs Cohorts: "Carpe Pvssy!"
William H. "Bill" Mitchell, Seventh of His Name, Expert Pollster and Twitter Slayer of Bots, Bumblebee enthusiast and Ma-Ti reincarnated
View Results

• Locked thread
MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Steve Yun posted:

gently caress yeah double bingo

You're a pig

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Colonel Corazon posted:

Can I have a NASTY WOMAN gang tag please?

:same:

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Tatum Girlparts posted:

Trump has been nailed into a casket and lowered into the ground

Cept The coffin is an iron abuela and the nails are like from the Quake nail gun into his face like Hitler dying in Inglorious Basterds

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Colonel Corazon posted:

on ly if we get NASTY WOMAN gang tags too you little poo poo :glomp:

I want in on this

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
https://mobile.twitter.com/MariusLecter/status/788935789388312577

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
https://mobile.twitter.com/krisse18/status/788935979126124548

Lol

how high do you even have to be like what haha

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Trazz posted:

I literally burst out laughing when a presidential candidate interrupted his opponent to call her a "nasty woman" on national television

WE are all NASTY WOMAN

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Chokes McGee posted:

No, that's what Bad Hombres is for

But I identify as a Nasty Woman :(

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
Well

https://mobile.twitter.com/FrankLuntz/status/788925669371617280

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Brother Entropy posted:

my mexican rear end is sstarting to get mad in defense of this mexican lady getting shouted down by jeff lords

:same:

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Colonel Corazon posted:

in the year 2056:

hey grandma where were you when president abuela won the whitehouse?

SHITPOSTIN MY CHILD SHITPOSTIN

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Jerusalem posted:

Trump is definitely worse, but that's not particularly an endorsement of Cruz - best thing I can say about that piece of human trash is that at least he's not Donald Trump.

Seem to recall one was a vial of poison and the other a gun shot to the head

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Coolguye posted:

hello c-spam i have a favor to ask

i have a friend who thinks that assange is very trustworthy and has always done exactly what he said he was going to do, and that the 'disappointment' after oct 4 is a media hit job to support the smear campaign of him being a pedo and poo poo

in some short googling i linked him a couple of videos of, for example, assange with megyn kelly and he claims that assange saying that it will take a while to release everything completely exonerates him from all his supposed communications failings

he claims that alex jones and roger stone being disappointed as well are irrelevant because they got hyped 'unfairly'

could i please get a sampling of the assange puffing himself up so he can understand the context of all of this and why assange is, in fact, not very trustworthy

Sever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Jose posted:

so how bad was it?

"stop he's (Trump) already dead" x 1010

• Locked thread