Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
This is a popularity contest survey on who will outperform this debate
Strictly Come Dancing :q: Edwardenholm M. "Ed" Balls, First of His Name, Supernova Dance Star and Ex-Shadow Chancellor
Drone Murderess, Iron Abuela the Dread Queen Empress Hilda Tilton, First of Her Name, Colonial Adminstrator of Americore Asteroid Mining
Real Est8 Magn8 Gaivs Conaldvs Magamicvs Tarvmpvs, First of His Name Bigly, The Golden One, Legio XXX Redneckvs Cohorts: "Carpe Pvssy!"
William H. "Bill" Mitchell, Seventh of His Name, Expert Pollster and Twitter Slayer of Bots, Bumblebee enthusiast and Ma-Ti reincarnated
View Results

• Locked thread
chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Equeen posted:

no handshake.....

Rumors were true.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

What's Trump mouthing to himself?

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Now I see why Trump always went insane and started yelling at everyone: when he's subdued, he seems like he's dying.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Hillary is actually sounding really reasonable while Donald's neck is straining off his shoulders.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Trump is trying so hard not to actually say "Yes, I want to overturn Roe V. Wade".

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

"You should meet with some of these women who have late-term abortions. Except you'd probably sexually assault them."

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

"You shouldn't be able to tear a baby out a day before birth and kill it!"

"Well actually, that's not how late-term abortions wor--"

"YOU'RE TEARING BABIES OUT. A DAY BEFORE BIRTH."

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Wait what the gently caress.

"I've brought in women whose babies were killed by Mexicans!"

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

bad hombres

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Is the wall the new birther thing?

"I didn't want a wall! Hillary Clinton wanted the wall!"

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

A Trumper Bigly

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Hillary calling out the moderator for cherry picking instead of reading the whole leak.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Trump is so salty about NAFTA.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Trump isn't even letting the moderator finish a question before yelling at him.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

"Can I respond?"

"No."

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Did Trump just call her a "nasty woman"? Did I hear that right?

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Zas posted:

she plays the personal brand game v well

also great taste in media

Also I've heard she's actually a legitimately nice person most of the time, whereas Trump spent every debate half a step away from rage-choking his opponent or threatening to rape her on camera.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

I don't think WikiLeaks actually has anything that could turn the election the other way. Given Assange's self-admitted personal grudge against Clinton, you'd think that if they actually got anything truly damning it would have been released before the debates so it could be shoved in front of her face and potentially drive Democrats away from her.

Instead we've gotten a lot of "Yeah, so what?" bullshit emails and individual phrases taken out of context for headlines.

• Locked thread