Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
This is a popularity contest survey on who will outperform this debate
Strictly Come Dancing :q: Edwardenholm M. "Ed" Balls, First of His Name, Supernova Dance Star and Ex-Shadow Chancellor
Drone Murderess, Iron Abuela the Dread Queen Empress Hilda Tilton, First of Her Name, Colonial Adminstrator of Americore Asteroid Mining
Real Est8 Magn8 Gaivs Conaldvs Magamicvs Tarvmpvs, First of His Name Bigly, The Golden One, Legio XXX Redneckvs Cohorts: "Carpe Pvssy!"
William H. "Bill" Mitchell, Seventh of His Name, Expert Pollster and Twitter Slayer of Bots, Bumblebee enthusiast and Ma-Ti reincarnated
View Results

• Locked thread
Youth Decay
Aug 18, 2015

Three Olives posted:

When is he not being a turd? MSNBC needs to develop cloning technology so there can be like two more Maddows.

They already made Chris Hayes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Youth Decay
Aug 18, 2015

They should totally give Carville his own show tbh, I'd watch that. Dude knows electoral politics like very few people do.

Youth Decay
Aug 18, 2015

Chris Wallace and Tom Brokaw have the same voice

Youth Decay
Aug 18, 2015

Hillary honey you need to get your pants tailored they are way too big :(

Youth Decay
Aug 18, 2015

Trump stop staring at me it's creepy

Youth Decay
Aug 18, 2015

Trump sounds very nasally

also WAAAAH RBG SAID SOMETHING MEAN ABOUT ME WAAAAH

Youth Decay
Aug 18, 2015

This is a drat good answer

Youth Decay
Aug 18, 2015

RIP THE BABY OUT OF THE WOMB

Youth Decay
Aug 18, 2015

I love how passionate and resolute Hillary is when it comes to abortion and women's rights in general. I mean I've never seen a male politician, even Obama, be quite as clear that there should be no impediment and not fall victim to the ~partial birth~ bullshit.

Youth Decay
Aug 18, 2015

Hillary is really being very civil, she's fighting the urge to strangle this groping rear end in a top hat right on stage.

Youth Decay
Aug 18, 2015

loving HELL

Not accepting the result of a Democratic election is the worst thing he's said tonight, jesus christ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Youth Decay
Aug 18, 2015

Every news channel bringing up Trump's anti-democracy remarks first and foremost, as they should. He's hosed.

• Locked thread