Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
This is a popularity contest survey on who will outperform this debate
Strictly Come Dancing :q: Edwardenholm M. "Ed" Balls, First of His Name, Supernova Dance Star and Ex-Shadow Chancellor
Drone Murderess, Iron Abuela the Dread Queen Empress Hilda Tilton, First of Her Name, Colonial Adminstrator of Americore Asteroid Mining
Real Est8 Magn8 Gaivs Conaldvs Magamicvs Tarvmpvs, First of His Name Bigly, The Golden One, Legio XXX Redneckvs Cohorts: "Carpe Pvssy!"
William H. "Bill" Mitchell, Seventh of His Name, Expert Pollster and Twitter Slayer of Bots, Bumblebee enthusiast and Ma-Ti reincarnated
View Results

• Locked thread
Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Last debate Donald Trump said the magic words "Radical Islamic Terrorism" and yet for some reason he is still behind in the polls. Has the world gone mad?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

logikv9 posted:

Ted Cruz still has ownership of the term. Until Donald Trump kills Ted Cruz, he cannot wield its power

Man, this new season of Dexter is even weirder than usual.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

logikv9 posted:

By the time you finish scrolling through the election day OP, the election is already over

This election has been over for months now :)

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

How has it gone so far, has Trump been "unshackled" or is he as much of a corncob as ever?

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

StashAugustine posted:

DO YOU REJECT PUTIN?
AND ALL HIS WORKS?
AND ALL HIS EMPTY PROMISES?

Hillary: I do reject them
Guiliani trapped in a revolving door and assassinated

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Trump: For some reason all my friends are bursting into tears nowadays....

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

You know I'm starting to vaguely suspect that perhaps maybe Donald Trump was a bad choice to be the Republican nominee. Controversial stuff I know....

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

The table is set, it's time to eat all the corn that Donald has kindly provided.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

"I'm gonna ask you another question."
"No we're done."
"No, I'm asking you another question."

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

David Axelrod on Kellyanne

David Axelrod: :lol::laffo::mmmsmug:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Oh my God CNN is loving amazing right now.

"THEY JUST DIED! OH MY GOD!"

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

"Donald Trump is lucky to have committed supporters like you who will defend him no matter how bad a night he has." :lol:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

"Nobody should be murdered by anyone."
"Unless they're a baby."
"Oh COME ON!"

CNN is a glorious mess, can't wait till Election Night.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Anderson Cooper: I'm not sure 1950s American television is the best benchmark for what is appropriate language....

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

"I think when Donald Trump goes back into private life.... which will be very soon now...."

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

CNN Poll (which they admit skews Democrat) gives Clinton the win in the debate 52 - 39

I'm actually legit surprised it is that "close"

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Oiled and Ready posted:

As long as they also say "Mrs. Clinton" ill allow it

Actually I believe the correct term there is,"President Clinton" or "Madam President."

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Donald Trump: You're not gonna find that quote from me!
CNN: Well we found that quote from him....

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Neo Rasa posted:

I'm happy that now Trump has to live the rest of his life knowing people can use his loss as a cultural touchstone, like I just lost worst than Trump, man you got beaten like Trump, etc.

My only regret is that Ted Cruz gets at least 4 years of being able to claim he totally would have won if HE had been the nominee, even though I imagine he would have done almost as badly as Trump has.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Doorknob Slobber posted:

Ted Cruz is bad, but is he really Donald Trump bad?

Trump is definitely worse, but that's not particularly an endorsement of Cruz - best thing I can say about that piece of human trash is that at least he's not Donald Trump.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Better Fred Than Dead posted:

I was in training. Anyone got highlights

Trump: You have 30 years of experience and it's all bad :colbert:
Hillary: Okay let's talk about what I did each of the last three decades and directly contrast it with what you did :mmmsmug:

Also Trump refused to say whether he would accept the result on Election night.

• Locked thread