Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
This is a popularity contest survey on who will outperform this debate
Strictly Come Dancing :q: Edwardenholm M. "Ed" Balls, First of His Name, Supernova Dance Star and Ex-Shadow Chancellor
Drone Murderess, Iron Abuela the Dread Queen Empress Hilda Tilton, First of Her Name, Colonial Adminstrator of Americore Asteroid Mining
Real Est8 Magn8 Gaivs Conaldvs Magamicvs Tarvmpvs, First of His Name Bigly, The Golden One, Legio XXX Redneckvs Cohorts: "Carpe Pvssy!"
William H. "Bill" Mitchell, Seventh of His Name, Expert Pollster and Twitter Slayer of Bots, Bumblebee enthusiast and Ma-Ti reincarnated
View Results

• Locked thread
Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

CherryCola posted:

purposely putting "pro-life justices" in the court sounds unethical as gently caress

Neither side ever tries to pretend they want to appoint justices that will make the right decision on the basis of the constitution and precedent and it's quite baffling

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

marioinblack posted:

I thought Hillary outperformed him pretty considerably the last two debates, but this is an evisceration. There's a non-zero chance Trump does something insanely stupid in the next 30 minutes (even moreso than normal).

You actually think trump is getting beat worse than the first debate, especially accounting for the fact the video/allegations?

The first debate was a slaughter, dude

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

Heres the meltdown

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

Oiled and Ready posted:

Heres the meltdown

See i can call these things up front, i know my Donald

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

Shageletic posted:

lol look at this nonbeliever

They need to add slaughterhouse noises to soften this drat thing.

We werent there yet when i said that. Now we're there, i will admit it.

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

Iron Lung posted:

He actually made a funny joke about the emmys at least. i laughed.

In that one quip he proved to me "contesting the election results, perhaps with violence" is the launch event for TrumpTV and deep down he already knows he lost.

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

Lord Hydronium posted:

"Lots of luck"? I think Trump just admitted he's going to lose.

Yup. It was clear.

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

Ivor Biggun posted:

Lots of luck Hillary

Is he conceding?

Haha

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

disjoe posted:

Such a nasty woman.

He cant help himself, he just starts cobbing, he has to cob

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

Nah he caught himself and said "or a least people are starting to see what's happening"

One kernel of an avalanche of cobs avoided

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

tinstaach posted:

People who call him "Mr. Trump" who aren't being paid by him are creepy and weird

As long as they also say "Mrs. Clinton" ill allow it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

Neo Rasa posted:

I'm happy that now Trump has to live the rest of his life knowing people can use his loss as a cultural touchstone, like I just lost worst than Trump, man you got beaten like Trump, etc.

It's great because "you got trumped" is already correct English, it just has an extra layer of burn now.

• Locked thread