Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
This is a popularity contest survey on who will outperform this debate
Strictly Come Dancing :q: Edwardenholm M. "Ed" Balls, First of His Name, Supernova Dance Star and Ex-Shadow Chancellor
Drone Murderess, Iron Abuela the Dread Queen Empress Hilda Tilton, First of Her Name, Colonial Adminstrator of Americore Asteroid Mining
Real Est8 Magn8 Gaivs Conaldvs Magamicvs Tarvmpvs, First of His Name Bigly, The Golden One, Legio XXX Redneckvs Cohorts: "Carpe Pvssy!"
William H. "Bill" Mitchell, Seventh of His Name, Expert Pollster and Twitter Slayer of Bots, Bumblebee enthusiast and Ma-Ti reincarnated
View Results

• Locked thread
FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

first pantsuit was red
second was blue
this one's white

:911: drat, hill

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

what

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

yes, shank him

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

on the final day the baby typically doesn't need to be ripped out but this is trump who doesn't think about woman as anything other than legs and boobs.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

:laffo: "Mr Trump, you want to build a wall, Secretary Clinton, you have no plan to secure our southern border"

motherfucker you aint got enough thumbs for this scale step off

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Shageletic posted:

LSN lost its poo poo at the end, did Trump shake Wallace's hand.

yeah but I think he was talking some poo poo at him and pointing.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

tinstaach posted:

whoa poo poo Steve Schmidt looks like he's gained 30 pounds in a week

pride is very fattening

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

oh man someone hopefully got the look whats her name gave Van Jones when he was talking about Trump learning a spanish word.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Coolguye posted:

he is in fact a very good guy he just appears to think something strange in this one situation

also WHOOPS i meant that post to go in the trump thread

That person is not your friend, they're a loving police report waiting to happen. You're going to find them calling on you to let them crash on your couch for a day or two, then find out they just stayed for a week while drinking your booze, eating your food, and left while you were at work with half the poo poo in your living room which you'll later have to recover from pawn shops all over town. Sever.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Bear Retrieval Unit posted:

I missed the debate. what piece of furniture did Trump bang this time?

stove

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Jose posted:

so how bad was it?

depends on who it's supposed to be bad for.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Yeah there's something about the Democrats' stance this election that is mildly cathartic after how conservatives have behaved over the past 8 years. I'm glad that it isn't enough to just win but that it has to be such a thorough and detailed defeat for the GOP that their party collapses into a sack of deranged wolverines ripping each other apart. These people have a chip on their shoulder that will be ground off with fistfuls of salt. Good riddance.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

tankadillo posted:

what if wikileaks actually had a team of people that included someone with PR/marketing skills and they all agreed on a strategy to actually take down their opponents

Yeah what if

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Doorknob Slobber posted:

is that little boy ok because oh my god that is terrifying

Maybe a little bruised but that's a power wheels thing so it's basically a plastic shell with a small motor and battery inside. Probably scared the hell out of him more than anything. I'd be terrified if I was that kid and just got ran over by my rear end in a top hat sister's tractor.

• Locked thread