Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
This is a popularity contest survey on who will outperform this debate
Strictly Come Dancing :q: Edwardenholm M. "Ed" Balls, First of His Name, Supernova Dance Star and Ex-Shadow Chancellor
Drone Murderess, Iron Abuela the Dread Queen Empress Hilda Tilton, First of Her Name, Colonial Adminstrator of Americore Asteroid Mining
Real Est8 Magn8 Gaivs Conaldvs Magamicvs Tarvmpvs, First of His Name Bigly, The Golden One, Legio XXX Redneckvs Cohorts: "Carpe Pvssy!"
William H. "Bill" Mitchell, Seventh of His Name, Expert Pollster and Twitter Slayer of Bots, Bumblebee enthusiast and Ma-Ti reincarnated
View Results

• Locked thread
TraderStav
May 19, 2006

It feels like I was standing my entire life and I just sat down

Jay-V posted:

haha what was in the background on cnn?

SEEK
JESUS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TraderStav
May 19, 2006

WhyteRyce posted:

I don't know who this blonde woman is on the CNN panel but she angers me

Would

TraderStav
May 19, 2006

Would play Super Smash Bros on that

TraderStav
May 19, 2006

Honestly cannot think of a single thing that could be leaked that would give my vote to trump at this point.

TraderStav
May 19, 2006

StashAugustine posted:

At this point they could find an email showing Hillary personally shooting Vince Foster for knowing too much about her lesbian lover's attempts to launder cattle futures money for Libyan terrorists and Trump would still manage to do something awful enough to take the headlines within 48 hours

Am I a cynic in that I expect all of these behaviors out of high level leaders and exposing it doesn't mean much to me? I have an ideal state in mind where this doesn't occur but the realist in me suppresses that.

On the other hand, I find Trump to be just a horrible and stupid human being and that's my motivation for him not being in power.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TraderStav
May 19, 2006

bump_fn posted:

are you saying ... trump ... is bad...?

More like a dumb boob who couldn't hang with all of the pro level games that are played at that level.

• Locked thread