Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
Romeo and Juliet

Mr. And Mrs. Capulet make Juliet get off FaceTime with her new internet boyfriend

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Rush Limbo posted:

Catcher in the Rye: The life and times of /r/redpill

Um, no, redpill are a bunch of phonies, he's /r/incel

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!
Macbeth

Lady Macbeth runs for office 16 years after her husband

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!
Dante's Inferno

A young man is gradually introduced to 9 different subreddits

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!
Foundation

Master psychologist Scott Adams sets a plan in motion to make the empire great again by destroying it.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!
A Haunting at the House on the Hill

A young bi girl gets triggered by a creepy elderly scientist.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!
The Red Badge of Courage

A drone operator has a tense moment where he's not sure if he'll get off work on time to pick up dinner.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!
Antony and Cleopatra

lol, I just made you think of Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump having sex.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!
Othello

Iago makes a fake tinder profile.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!
The Old Man And The Sea

Global fish stocks are massively depleted. Both the old man and the young boy have their homes flooded by rising sea levels

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!
Lolita

The protagonist receives a vociferous defense on Reddit dot com.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!
Pride and Prejudice Donald Trump.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!
Fahrenheit 451

A woman talks about video games on YouTube.

• Locked thread