Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

berzerkmonkey
Jul 23, 2003
Is there any workaround for the Fire not playing movies purchased via Google through the YouTube app? I did the Google Play $.99 rental promotion last week and received an error message stating that the YouTube app will not play any of the movies I've purchased/rented. I had to fire up the old 360 in order to watch the movie, and I was getting terrible throughput and a sub-par picture.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

berzerkmonkey
Jul 23, 2003

big money big clit posted:

You hate people who don't quit their job to avoid inconveniencing you?

No, what he really hates companies that constantly redesign the UI just because they can. If an interface works, keep it. While there may be merit in redesigning a physical product to keep it fresh in the consumers' eye, there is rarely a need to completely toss out a working UI. Tweaks and UX improvements are great, but when you have to completely relearn where a menu item is just because the design department has to justify its existence, it's a pain in the rear end.