Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nate fisher
Mar 3, 2004

We've Got To Go Back
I am hating the PS Vue app for Roku (no guide), and I am considering getting another AppleTV or a Fire TV. I really love my AppleTV, but it is overpriced while not supporting 4K. That said I tried out Fire TV several years ago, and the interface wasn't smooth or fast at all in comparison to an AppleTV. How is the current version?

Also can anyone give me feedback on using the PS Vue app on it? Thanks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nate fisher
Mar 3, 2004

We've Got To Go Back
I tired the Slideclick with my KS8000, and it didn't work. The issue is the remote that comes with the TV is IR+Bluetooth, but the Slideclick only does IR. So in the end the only button I could get working was the power button. I am returning it, but in the end was my fault (I should of read up on it more). The Smart Remote that comes my Samsung is fine, and works on everything without any programming. I just like my AppleTV remote better on that TV. I still might get one for my older plasma TV upstairs that has a FireTV attached.

So if you have a newer TV there is a chance the Slideclick will not work on it.