Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
:synpa:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam
Long ago, I worked at a job that paid us by check, then cashed the checks immediately for us. I'd take my cash home and hide it somewhere in my room. I'd look for different places to hide the cash. One day, I found a really great place, and thought to myself "This place is so great, why have I never thought of this before?" I opened it and found $350 that I had stashed there at some point in the past and I forgot about.

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

genesplicer posted:

Long ago, I worked at a job that paid us by check, then cashed the checks immediately for us. I'd take my cash home and hide it somewhere in my room. I'd look for different places to hide the cash. One day, I found a really great place, and thought to myself "This place is so great, why have I never thought of this before?" I opened it and found $350 that I had stashed there at some point in the past and I forgot about.

The content of this post is overwhelming. Thank you for posting such a rich contribution.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

numberoneposter posted:

usually this kind of money gets there when i go to this cash only bar and then i dont wear the coat for half a year

anyways its like past me has given present me a nice little gift and like treat yourself to an expensive neapolitan style pizza lunch with a craft beer and even leave a tip. did you know they cook these pizza at upwards of 500 degrees?

hell of a friday. what would you spend your $20 on?

What type of lovely pizza place are you going too that only uses a 500 degree oven? You are supposed to go to the actual pizza places that have a pizza oven burning at upwards of 800-900 degrees so they can cook that poo poo in 2 minutes.

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

genesplicer posted:

Yeah whatever grandpa

Anyway OP, buy this book> https://www.amazon.com/Diary-Almost-Cool-Girl-Maddi/dp/1519549148/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1477026317&sr=8-1&keywords=A+cool+book

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
Hindenberging? Really?
I'd have never guessed that to be the new trend, but gg with the thread thing.

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Falun Bong Refugee posted:

The content of this post is overwhelming. Thank you for posting such a rich contribution.

i thought so too. glad to see i have a simpatico around here. i look forward to our both enjoying each others company as we mutualy appreciate the next genesplicer content. personaly id like to know his opinion on evolution as well as the argument from contingency for the existence of a necesary bean. do u think asking who his suspender man is?id like to buy some and snap them thoughtfully while rocking back on my heels and suckling on a corncob pip

frogge
Apr 7, 2006

Did you say this is fuckin' awesome and go to a thrift shop, OP?

BirryJoru
Mar 21, 2012

GRAMAGEDDON ISN'T OVER YET. SORRY.-RA TEHUTI :smuggo::smug::smugdon::grin::parrot:
Back when I was in the service and a good buddy of mine was attending college three hours travel time away, I happened to find a :20bux: on the sidewalk, in a bush, or caught in the grass every single time. At one point he said that he thought I was planting the bills. We both laughed because we had been together the whole time and there was just no way.

We typically wasted it on pizza and a movie.

TheShazbot
Feb 20, 2011

probably waste it on gross fast food or beer. that's my story

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Falun Bong Refugee posted:

stop picking on gene, he is with me. gene, got 350 bucks i can borrow? heh, a little short here friend. you know i am good for it.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

I pulled out a hoodie today and found an unopened Burger King Zesty Sauce tub from maybe the spring or last fall.

Let's just say my Totino's pizza got a little spicier!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
donate it to donald j trump

• Locked thread