Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gynovore
Jun 17, 2009

Forget your RoboCoX or your StickyCoX or your EvilCoX, MY CoX has Blinking Bewbs!

WHY IS THIS GAME DEAD?!

iastudent posted:

LordBBH: Responsible for the “MAME Roulette” concept that's been steadily picking up steam on Twitch, it's hard to think of someone with a more varied knowledge of arcade games. A little bit of everything going on during his games, but NARC and Chimera Beast are must-sees, if only for the sheer WTF moments that happen in both games.

I might kick in a few bucks here if this guy knows what he's doing. NARC is a great game, but past the first level I've found it impossible to play without dropping in a quarter every eight seconds.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gynovore
Jun 17, 2009

Forget your RoboCoX or your StickyCoX or your EvilCoX, MY CoX has Blinking Bewbs!

WHY IS THIS GAME DEAD?!

The Kins posted:

I watched some of his practices. He was fighting against all the bullshit that game pulls, but he was also still getting 1CCs. He knows his weird cop games!

RIght after posting that ^^^ I played a game of Narc on MAME. Great game, but holy poo poo it's loving hard, and there's no difficulty settings. I'm totally making a donation if that guy can beat it without pumping in a truckload of virtual quarters.

Gynovore
Jun 17, 2009

WHY IS THIS GAME DEAD?!

Shock Trooper posted:

Hi I'm the guy running NARC and a couple other games in a few hours. I will do my best to explain everything that goes into playing that game on one credit, but sometimes I have rotten luck on Wheelchair Big. Here's hoping!

Nice run on NARC. Too bad it wasn't a one-credit run, but it's still a zillion times better then I've ever done. Donated $20.

"Geeee-no-voh-ray."

• Locked thread