Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord
My mugshot is a picture of Henry Rollins. Some guys keeps calling me in game and yelling in what I assume is Finnishese. I put on the left door and the right door falls off, and when I put on the right door the left door falls off like I'm in some terrible 3 Stooges skit. I accidentally got my arms stuck out in front of me in a Frankenstein pose for thirty minutes. I can't stop peeing. Letting go of the pee key doesn't stop peeing. Send help.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Buglord
I put a tire on my car and I guess I didn't jack it up enough or some part clipped into something because it shot my car into the stratosphere and when it finally landed the body is all hosed up and none of the exterior parts fit on anymore.

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Buglord

JointHorse posted:

- Rear brake nuts: Start by looking in the rear wheel wells, the nuts are above the rear axles and not really visible from any direction. Use the brake lines to give you an idea where to look.

Yeah, I only found those two because I was loving around with Q seeing how far I could clip into the car. Although it makes sense since you have to do the same to the front.

• Locked thread