Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vando
Oct 26, 2007

stoats about
So I got my car working after much fuckery but then it died after like ten seconds for no apparent reason and oh god this guide says I should have put oil + coolant in but I can't see cans for them anywhere have I hosed it? :ohdear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vando
Oct 26, 2007

stoats about
My car runs and goes into gear but has no drive and I'm this close to drinking three full crates of beer and walking into the lake

Vando
Oct 26, 2007

stoats about
Fixed my lack of drive issues, but couldn't solve the brake problems so drove to the garage, only to be rear-ended by some boy racer nerd and die.

Resurrected at the church, drank a million beers, passed out, woke up at home, drove the truck to tow the car back, ran out of fuel, stole the garage dudes car, towed my car back, and now the game is bugged and won't advance past Wednesday so the garage repairs never happen.

A+ bullshit of life sim would swear profusely again

Vando
Oct 26, 2007

stoats about
Oh gently caress me there's a Datsun 100A for sale in driving distance and it seems both clean as heck and not insanely priced

Also if it's broken in any way I know how to fix it now, right? :getin:

Vando
Oct 26, 2007

stoats about
some sort of realistic welding physics will be required for all the fabrication we'll be doing then, add it to the feature requests

• Locked thread