Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
uncleTomOfFinland
May 25, 2008

Anyone tried using urine as a coolant? Works for the sauna at least. :v:

EDIT:
0.3% of players have managed to pass the car inspection while more than a fifth have done the drink yourself blind ones. We need a "that's Finland!"-emoticon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

uncleTomOfFinland
May 25, 2008

StarkRavingMad posted:

Also, while doing a job in the early morning, I saw an animal running around near the treeline! Looked like it could have been a moose or something. I didn't know animals were even in the game.

That's just DT, drink more beer to get rid of the visions.

uncleTomOfFinland
May 25, 2008

Kraven Moorhed posted:

As against the spirit of the game as it is, I kinda wish there were an emergency food option nearby a la drinking from the faucet/from "the tap." Even it if it were ethically questionable/horrifying.

You can drink from the sauna shower water tap.

• Locked thread