Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Seat Safety Switch
May 27, 2008

MY RELIGION IS THE SMALL BLOCK V8 AND COMMANDMENTS ONE THROUGH TEN ARE NEVER LIFT.

Pillbug
I wish at the very least it would tell you if the bolt is bigger or smaller than your wrench, just like in real life.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seat Safety Switch
May 27, 2008

MY RELIGION IS THE SMALL BLOCK V8 AND COMMANDMENTS ONE THROUGH TEN ARE NEVER LIFT.

Pillbug

Cojawfee posted:

Make sure you're adding fluids. Clutch cylinder uses brake fluid.

I'm up to my tits in engine components. Am I looking forward to having to bleed brakes or is the game not that realistic?

Seat Safety Switch
May 27, 2008

Pillbug

Crumpet Strumpet posted:

wait where are these [rice parts I ordered] even going to appear

Post office, I assume.

Seat Safety Switch
May 27, 2008

Pillbug

Cojawfee posted:

There is now a dirtiness meter. No idea how to lower it.

Shower in your house?

Seat Safety Switch
May 27, 2008

Pillbug

Anime Store Adventure posted:

What if I can't figure out how to put steering in my car? :ohdear:

I thought I figured it out and then I put a tachometer in my dashboard and my entire dashboard exploded, along with the steering wheel and one fender, and collapsed in a quivering heap on my driveway.

I'm gonna drink more and see if that raises my proficiency.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seat Safety Switch
May 27, 2008

Pillbug

Pham Nuwen posted:

The game is unrealistic about that part because you don't need to wedge in a long screwdriver to hold the alternator tight enough while you try to tighten a loose nut and bolt with one hand

It worries me how often I go "wow, that was much easier than in real life!"

• Locked thread