Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Patrocclesiastes
Apr 30, 2009

Wow Is it supposed to take a really long while for the job phone calls to come in? Ive still got the dart for Fleetari's odd job to vandalize the inspection office which I tried to do but it didnt clear it, apparently didnt have enough poo poo to dump, but my phone has not rang at all since the, no helping the drunk home or anything

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Patrocclesiastes
Apr 30, 2009

JB50 posted:

I dumped a double load not far from the door and it still didnt take.

Anybody got this to work?

Ok, apparently Fleetari does not call you back, you just go to his repair shop and theres ten bottles of booze waiting for you

EDIT: If you want to pass time quickly, drink three bottle of booze in succession, you will have multiple black outs in a row

Patrocclesiastes fucked around with this message at 12:02 on Nov 26, 2016

• Locked thread