Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zteuer
Nov 8, 2009

Triple A posted:

Alternatively, an Amiga with Mental Hangover playing 24/7

I remember a game from my youth called Hotrods? A car building game where you could race for pink slips on the mulholland drive. That would be perfect.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zteuer
Nov 8, 2009
This game feels like a 14 " simulator. When you feel like you got your poo poo together, somethings about to go down.

Zteuer
Nov 8, 2009
I may just have been lucky, but for me it seemed to work well when I pushed the Satsuma, with open trunk so that the hands appeared to be holding on to the top edge (where the lid would chop your fingers off if you closed it).

Zteuer
Nov 8, 2009
After 3 or 4 crashes I finally finnished the rally in 5th place at 6 min 05 sec. Felt like I drove poorly with many mistakes and slow speed, so I was surprised to be only 12 seconds from victory. I had stock gear ratio and 15.1 AF-ratio. I think going with a lower AF-ratio than that would be better since it will go up during the race due to heat, and also a shorter gear ratio would be good. Mostly I need a proper steering wheel since I imagine that would be easier than the controller.

Zteuer
Nov 8, 2009
Turning left at the end of the driveway and going via Loppe to get to the store is also great exercise for later.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zteuer
Nov 8, 2009
I nominated My Summer Car for best "Finnish Life Sim" in the Steam awards. Go to store page for MSC and vote there, enter category name in the last option.

• Locked thread