Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Turbo Fondant
Oct 25, 2010

K8.0 posted:

If you memorize every single attachment point and bolt location sure, you can just clip your head through the floor. Otherwise you pretty much have to push it in so you can get under it.

You can get wheels under it and get it rolling rather easily with just the floor jack and then roll it in, or use brute force and ignorance and ram it in with another vehicle (or both).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Turbo Fondant
Oct 25, 2010

Cup Runneth Over posted:

I can't say this game has been a super effective advertisement for the Datsun, personally. I'm not sure I want a car that explodes into pieces when you bump it against a tree.

A 1970s Japanese car that's spent 20 years in a northern climate would be rusty enough for that to be entirely plausible. Simulation is accurate :colbert:

Turbo Fondant
Oct 25, 2010

or when you finally make it only to realize the fan belt clipped through the van floor and went somewhere oh and I took the long way around this time :suicide:

• Locked thread