Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
jadebullet
Mar 25, 2011

MY LIFE FOR YOU!
The trick I discovered to driving the van is to get drunk out of game. For some reason I managed to get to the store, buy things, and head home without dying, whereas when I was sober I had a tendency to get the van stuck on its side against a tree and thus I couldn't roll it over. (Walked back to the house the first time that happened, was at max thirst, max fatigue, and I ate a sausage and died of a heart attack.)

Problem I have now is that I may have overdone it a bit because my engine is halfway together and my suspension is built, but I don't fully remember building most of it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jadebullet
Mar 25, 2011

MY LIFE FOR YOU!
I'm having a problem. I'm filling my fluids and got to coolant. I have the cap off, I put the coolant bottle upside down over the radiator, and the bar appears for a second, doesn't fill, and then disappears.

What am I doing wrong?

jadebullet
Mar 25, 2011

MY LIFE FOR YOU!
New problem, is there a way to buy a new piston? I was testing the engine and was revving it a little to hard it seems as there was a loud bang, and now there is a destroyed piston on the ground as well as a crank bearing.

jadebullet
Mar 25, 2011

MY LIFE FOR YOU!
Any word from the creator on if we will eventually be able to so something stupid like engine swap with the muscle car?

jadebullet
Mar 25, 2011

MY LIFE FOR YOU!
Quick question, how do you get home when your car dies in the middle of nowhere? I was taking my car for a test drive and the entire front left suspension fell off at the end of my driveway. I tried running back to the house to get the van, I ended up dying of a heart attack.

jadebullet
Mar 25, 2011

MY LIFE FOR YOU!
Ugh, so I reloaded my save and now my car refuses to move forward or back. It did before, as I drove it down to the end of the drive way before the wheel fell off, but now it just shifts gears and sits there.

Does anyone know what could be going on?

jadebullet
Mar 25, 2011

MY LIFE FOR YOU!
I checked those and they are all attached still. (halfshaft never fell off either, oddly enough.)

This is the pic I took before.

Edit: Well gently caress. Apparently all of my fluids that were filled are completely empty.

Edit 2: Filled the fluids. Still nothing. Car won't move forward or back despite everything being hooked up properly.

Edit 3: God damned halfshaft on the wheel side was undone

jadebullet fucked around with this message at 00:50 on Nov 24, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jadebullet
Mar 25, 2011

MY LIFE FOR YOU!
Hey guys, it's been a long while since I have played. Where the hell did the fan belt go. I've looked around the grocery shop but I can't find it as it was moved or something when we got a fire extinguisher.

• Locked thread