Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!
i really want to buy this game to play it on a big screen with my dad (who worked his way through college by doing carpentry and mechanics) but the reports of all of these bugs make me hesitant :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

indistinguishable from the modern day

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

i appreciate that the developer himself forgot the semantics of his own game

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

zedprime posted:

Every time I "fixed" my alignment it got worse. Even once I found the steering wheel angle to hold it it was still all sorts of hosed with how it would slingshot me off the road bed if I so much as stepped out of center. Had to drive to the repair shop at 40kph. Shop aligned it and now I fly around the back roads as fast as I can handle till my butthole clenches and makes me regret slacking off on the kegels.
This thread seriously needs an archive of posts like this because seriously this poo poo is choice cut comedy

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Shoehead posted:

I see its been painted red to go fasta

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

endlessmonotony posted:

Makes sense, last names shorter than 3 characters aren't allowed in the government systems, and thus you can't get a license.

is this a real thing in finland

• Locked thread