Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

I drove a septic truck around until I found a random mechanics shop with a nice muscle car out front and a guy across the street drinking beer. The guy didn't seem to mind too much when I hopped in the car and parked it on him.

A good poster posted:

I wonder if the developer is going to stick with their random pricing policy.

No, Steam won't let them.

FAQ posted:

Q: Wasn't the price going to be randomly between 1$ and 20$ each update with the first price being some Finnish lottery result?
A: Those were the plans, but Steam doesn't support that system, so it had to be scrapped.

I made a map.

Cowman fucked around with this message at 03:09 on Oct 25, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

I drank the mysterious bottle I found by the firewood and it made me ridiculously drunk, so much so that the screen was spinning around. I then was able to get in and start the septic truck and drive it something above 60km/h on the dirt road then hit 120km/h on the paved road. I also ran over 4 cops and got one stuck in my grill :unsmigghh:

I got video of my drunk driving and murdering uploaded, no commentary.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9RrexMXq9w

Cowman fucked around with this message at 10:54 on Oct 28, 2016

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

MustardFacial posted:

How do you guys build your engines? I've just been putting the block on the bench and rotating it around as I look for bolts, but it seems like this guy should have an engine stand somewhere. Does he have one?

Oh while we're at it, how the gently caress do you move the floor jack? When I left click the handle it raises and says "jack has to be all the way down to move" when I right click it lowers what looks like all the way and gives the same message. Entering tool mode does nothing, pressing F does nothing.

For the first one there's that big blue thing inside the garage which you can mount the engine on. I don't know if he fixed it but if you lower it all the way to the ground and then put the engine underneath the bracket thing and tighten the bolts on the bracket then save and reload, you'll come back to the engine attached to it and you can lift it back up.

For the second one, you need to get all the way to the ground and aim at the actual jack part and not the lever.

• Locked thread