Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006
I got 3 phonecalls/pins on the map, then when I saved and reloaded all the pins are gone. Do I still have these "quests" or do I need to wait for the calls again?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

Cojawfee posted:

It's so crazy that you can just go off into the world and just die randomly. In some games it doesn't seem out of place. In this game, you're just driving your van to the store but you lose control, hit a tree, and then you're in the newspaper.

How do I add more diesel to the tractor? I can't find anywhere to pour fuel in. I dropped off some logs to the guy and then the fuel ran out as soon as I got back to the house. I grabbed the diesel can but couldn't find any fuel filler on the tractor. I poured some around various points of it but the bar never showed up.

On the passenger side (US-centric) there's a gas cap you need to screw off with the mousewheel. Unscrew, take the cap off the diesel can, and put it near the cap you just took off. A green bar should appear indicating how much fuel is in the tractor.

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006
I, too, was trucking 5 beer cases and a bunch of supplies back to the house

and then I flipped the van.

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006
How do you hoist the engine block? Is there a lift cable somewhere I'm missing?

edit: ^^^ hit 2 to go into tool mode

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006
The difficulty curve of this game is like nothing I've ever played.

"This is impenetrable and the fly is the most annoying thing ever, why am I playing this"
"These hunger/thirst bars are obnoxious, how will I ever have time to build a car?"
"One trip to the store and I have supplies for weeks!"
*pores over exploded engine diagrams*
"This car is poo poo but it's my car and I love it"
"I am bored and now I will become a blight upon this small town and its residents"

Ben Nerevarine fucked around with this message at 15:44 on Oct 28, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006
What have I done

• Locked thread