Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Emzedoh
Jun 26, 2013

Hyouge Mono Ceremony 74: Dark Tea King

The closer you get to death, the more you appreciate simplicity.

The Dragon, the Hero and the Courier Episode 37.3: Day, Night and the Epic of Deadlines

Uh oh.

Emzedoh has a new favorite as of 09:25 on Apr 26, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kit Walker
Jul 10, 2010
"The Man Who Cannot Deadlift"

SOUBOUTEI
MUST
BE
DESTROYED

Okay not quite "grandpa" but good enough

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!

Tiger, Tiger

Owl at Home
Dec 25, 2014

Well hoot, I don't know if I can say no to that
I wasn't reading Tiger, Tiger at first because I was feeling burnt out on keeping up with 'serious' comics for a while, but now I'm caught up and it's hype!! I'm excited for the next chapter

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

thx for posting. so true... love it unironically ;_;

also this one is for SimonChris, I did a drawing of Quark from Valhalla sadly offering a bump of coke

Digamma-F-Wau
Mar 22, 2016

It is curious and wants to accept all kinds of challenges
Dolmistaska

CrocodileKingSaysNO
Jul 25, 2007

CLOWN?

poo poo that reminds me I need to post clown corps when I get home from work tonight

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

*clowns are mentioned*

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Forenede Klovnerier ApS

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys

Kennel posted:

Tiger, Tiger

Tyger tyger burning bright…
I’d rather see a sponge, alright?
What immortal pore or cell
Is actually the Queen of Hell?

CheeseThief posted:

I'm in bed so I can't be bothered to get out and fire up the ol' MS Paint, someone else do A calick has calahted into this dog.

The HECK does that mean?

By popular demand posted:

This joke took me way too long for the poor quality, sorry.

Ahaha, that's rad. Plus there's a vaguely Powerup touch to Lord Buzzkill there.

This... is ringing a bell... but I can't remember what it is.....

By popular demand posted:

Explenation: there's some fandom drama going on.

This isn't heresy, it's THE TRUTh

Ditocoaf posted:

it's the first half of today's Dinosaur Comics

Oh, that actually works really well.

CrocodileKingSaysNO
Jul 25, 2007

Captain Hygiene posted:

*clowns are mentioned*

CrocodileKingSaysNO
Jul 25, 2007

CrocodileKingSaysNO posted:

LAST TIME ON CLOWN CORPS

confrontation in an alley

alt: chapter 6 page 51

alt: chapter 6 page 52

alt: chapter 6 page 53

alt: trying to pepper in more aints and yalls lest we forget she's southern

alt: somewhere a mime can rest her weary head. Have a snack. Take a shower. If there's a tennis court that'd be good.

Emzedoh
Jun 26, 2013

What's the goth equivalent of mustard? BBQ sauce? Some kind of soy situation?

Ditocoaf
Jun 1, 2011

This is a bizarre direction for Mustard to go. It's hard for me to read this as lashing out desperately when she apparently came here straight from getting coffee with McBell in the mall, like this was a plan she actually thought out.

(and yes I've been saving these comments for this thread since the pages went live. I should probably look to see if there's an actual Clown Corps thread in the forums.)

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Emzedoh posted:

Maybe black peppercorns infused with mustard oil? I need to try making this.

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon

Emzedoh posted:

she goes by Grey (Poupon), I can only assume

Emzedoh
Jun 26, 2013

Wait, how about something with black garlic paste?

One Day Outing Foreman chapter 47: Packed

Pictured: grown men spoiling their appetite for lunch.

Osmosisch
Sep 9, 2007

I shall make everyone look like me! Then when they trick each other, they will say "oh that Coyote, he is the smartest one, he can even trick the great Coyote."

Grimey Drawer

Tree Bucket posted:

This... is ringing a bell... but I can't remember what it is.....

I couldn't find the original just then, but have now dug it up. Guess I could have made it clearer, we're missing the iconic 'Horese'

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

they named the horse "horese"

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Osmosisch posted:

I couldn't find the original just then, but have now dug it up. Guess I could have made it clearer, we're missing the iconic 'Horese'

What on earth is this? Google is being very unhelpful

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys

Page 498
Page four hundred and ninety-eight

Osmosisch
Sep 9, 2007

I shall make everyone look like me! Then when they trick each other, they will say "oh that Coyote, he is the smartest one, he can even trick the great Coyote."

Grimey Drawer

Regy Rusty posted:

What on earth is this? Google is being very unhelpful

One of those weird outsider art webcomics that got posted in some of the webcomic mock/appreciation threads back in the day. That particular page has long outlived its hosting, but archive.org remembers, as do some of us. There's just something about it, like a much less competent incarbation of Forming.

Random snapshot: https://web.archive.org/web/20090223072149/http://www.dungeonwarden.com/

Calexio
Jun 12, 2008

Gyoza and beer

Ditocoaf posted:

This is a bizarre direction for Mustard to go. It's hard for me to read this as lashing out desperately when she apparently came here straight from getting coffee with McBell in the mall, like this was a plan she actually thought out.

(and yes I've been saving these comments for this thread since the pages went live. I should probably look to see if there's an actual Clown Corps thread in the forums.)

Yeah I'm not entirely on board with this new direction either. I just went back and re-read this chapter so far (I had forgotten the flashback to Fuchsia's awful past :cry: ) and the seeds of Mustard's grim mood and dissatisfaction with the corps are there but this seems like a huge jump.

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

Osmosisch posted:

i think the dungeon warden guy worked on another comic after it but it wasn't nearly so iconic

vale old outsider artists

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

oren otter...

Tenebrais
Sep 2, 2011

Calexio posted:

Yeah I'm not entirely on board with this new direction either. I just went back and re-read this chapter so far (I had forgotten the flashback to Fuchsia's awful past :cry: ) and the seeds of Mustard's grim mood and dissatisfaction with the corps are there but this seems like a huge jump.

Seems like Mustard's been doing this through the whole timeskip since the last chapter. She's spent her life trying to be the person her sister was supposed to be, only to find out that said sister is not actually dead. I'm not surprised it's messed her up.

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!

Mx. posted:

i think the dungeon warden guy worked on another comic after it but it wasn't nearly so iconic

vale old outsider artists

Dungeon Legacy

Still up: http://dungeonlegacy.com/

Osmosisch
Sep 9, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Kennel posted:

Dungeon Legacy

Still up: http://dungeonlegacy.com/

Awwww yissss https://www.deviantart.com/dungeonwarden/art/The-Girls-of-Alternate-Reality-87085651

Kit Walker
Jul 10, 2010

Different Country Diary

Osmosisch
Sep 9, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Emiri :smith:

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!

"The girls can become any animal within there species. That's why the tiger girl doesn't look like a tiger."

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

:same:

CrocodileKingSaysNO
Jul 25, 2007

Hah, I remember dungeon warden from the old threads. Had some absolute all timer panels.

Owl at Home
Dec 25, 2014

Prince Valiant in the Days of King Arthur (April 7, 1946)

Fortis
Oct 21, 2009

feelin' fine
It's time for another batch of...
Blasphemous Saga Fantasy

Drawing that panel with Marcus and Paracelsus descending the staircase took forever.

Anyway,

Emzedoh
Jun 26, 2013

Hyouge Mono Ceremony 74: Dark Tea King

He was not born a god. His destiny did not lead him to this crime. He chose this path of his own free will. He stole the godhood and murdered the Hortator. Vivec wrote this.

The Dragon, the Hero and the Courier Episode 37.3: Day, Night and the Epic of Deadlines

Oh, Ino.

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

now this is some beautiful artwork

Owl at Home
Dec 25, 2014

the new K6BD update lmaooo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kit Walker
Jul 10, 2010

Owl at Home posted:

the new K6BD update lmaooo

A good excuse to catch this thread up as any!

Kill Six Billion Demons

Alt: i just love this sound effect ok

quote:

“Cut once, think not at all. Every situation must be handled this way. Any more than that is excessive and will only burden your sword arm with the weight of regret.”

– Ryo ten Ryam, sword saint

Alt: i was going to put more susumu hirasawa music here but i thought maybe the bit is played out anyway go watch Paranoia Agent

quote:

Chrysalis

SOUBOUTEI
MUST
BE
DESTROYED

Souboutei Must Be Destroyed: 35 (+1)