Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

fullroundaction posted:

I was going to post some Red Meat comics for my favorite skull/skeleton related content, but I just realized that they're not even funny. Why did I think these were the best in the early 2000s?

Yeah I've had the two printed collections sitting on my book shelf for over a decade collecting dust. I should probably clear out my shelves sometime.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Nuggan posted:

Is it just me or has Imgur made it really annoying to get the URL for just one image?

It's really easy if you upload the image yourself (just hover the mouse over the image and a drop down box will appear) but it's a pain in the rear end if you're trying to post from someone else's Imgur gallery.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Holy poo poo, Mogg has a tiny little catbike

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right
Owl gets jobs for everyone! It doesn't end well.

http://i.imgur.com/D5BIjDL.jpg :nws:
http://i.imgur.com/7x42y1K.jpg :nws:

Snowglobe of Doom has a new favorite as of 19:02 on Oct 23, 2016

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right
gently caress, I spent ages rearranging them and then Imgur crapped out on me. I'll reupload.

Edit: I can't figure out Imgur's gallery rearranging system without it all changing on me, I'll just post all the pages and post links for the :nws: pages.

Edit: I only just noticed that Mike the Wizard sneaks off into the changing room for a crafty wank when he finds the sexy flipflops.

Snowglobe of Doom has a new favorite as of 19:10 on Oct 23, 2016

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

oldpainless posted:

Can Owl fly?

Only when he's unconscious and his dick's out.

http://imgur.com/a/gILLV :nws:

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right
Coincidentally enough, MM&O and Oglaf are both done by Australians.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right
Owl gets a new job.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

monkeytennis posted:

Jeez those owl and witch cartoons are loving wank. I'd rather look at moon over June.

Do you have some sort of forums OCD which forces you to un-timg and read every image in a thread instead of just scrolling past stuff that you already know you won't like?

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

BROCK LESBIAN posted:

Megg and Mogg need Owl to be a failure because if he makes it they'll realize how poo poo they are.

There's one comic where Owl finally moves out and Megg and Mogg absolutely poo poo themselves

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Nitrox posted:

Wanna see that comic

It's a long one, I'll post it later tonight unless someone beats me to it

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right
Here we go!

http://i.imgur.com/rgB1M8K.jpg :nws:
http://i.imgur.com/uAGxuPE.jpg :nws:

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

burexas.irom posted:

He comes back, doesn't he? :negative:

He's living with them in the comic set in 2017 where Werewolf Jones commits suicide so yeah, he comes back.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

paradoxGentleman posted:

A page in that owl and witch and cat comic was repeated like four times and I think a bunch more were missing

Yeah pages 134 and 135 are missing.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

SpaceGoatFarts posted:

I really wish there were more new space opera comic productions in the vein of Moebius, Mézières, Druillet or The Forever War from Marvano and Haldeman. I'm basically left to scour the second-hand comic sales to find good sci-fi comics.

The only ones that remotely reminded me of that golden era were the new Prophet comics or Universal War One from Bajram.

The closest I've seen recently in terms of scope/complexity/psychedelia is the webcomic Kill Six Billion Demons. It's not technically scifi/space opera but it's pretty much the fantasy/quasi-Lovecraftian equivalent.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Krinkle posted:

I got the latest megg mogg and owl in the mail today here is the first picture. Thoughts?
:nws:http://i.imgur.com/AvGnivZ.jpg:nws:

Oh poo poo, is that 'Landscape'? It fuckin' sold out and I missed it. :(

If anyone else needs a MM&O fix then here's a page where someone uploaded all the old Truth Zone strips: http://truthzonefan.tumblr.com/. They're mostly comicbook review strips but poo poo gets pretty hosed up occasionally.

They're really, really :nws: just in case you somehow forgot.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

I Said No posted:

"tits the bat"

Do not google that

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

starkebn posted:

The two MoJ comics that did get posted here were perfectly fine imo so I wish you stupid babies would actually post the ones you think are truly bad or shut the gently caress up about it

The people who bitch about the content in this thread are almost always the people who hardly ever contribute any content. Actually posting a MOJ strip would be too much effort for them.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

I Said No posted:

hold my mountain dew and watch this

I hate that I get all the references there :smith:

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right
That's about as rock bottom as we're likely to get, and if there's anything worse I'd really rather not find out about it. How about someone locks this thread and we start a new one for the new year.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

DavidAlltheTime posted:

This is _not_ what 24 new posts in the comics thread means, folks. Good gravy.

It usually does, though?

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Gromit posted:

I can't draw, but how did that artist manage to become both pretty good and pretty poo poo all at once?

I'm guessing it was from drawing pretty much the same stuff in the same style to a deadline for years and years. Pretty much the same thing is currently happening to the Penny Arcade artist.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right
Holy poo poo, Ronnie has been drawing Whomp comics for 7 years now.

http://www.whompcomic.com/comic/06152010

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Hjalmar posted:

No self-respecting gay German man would look quite that Hitler-y, I'd think.

Correct, but according to a prominent Australian newspaper cartoonist the Australian gays are super Nazi-esque

They are trying to force the rest of the country to accept Same Sex Marriage and that makes them fascists, you see.

This is turning into such a garbage country. :negative:

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

The strip would have worked better if he'd sent her a text saying all that but the cartoonist probably can't draw mobile phones

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

The Saddest Rhino posted:

the strip would have been better if it were anime

Snowglobe of Doom has a new favorite as of 08:34 on Mar 6, 2017

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Shbobdb posted:

I've only got an n of 2 but every time I've brought a bear home (even when I've left a note) it's been the end of the relationship.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right
For the true Whomp! fans (whomptaku) there's actually a officially approved Ronnie pepakura figure available. It stays true to the Whomp! core values in that Ronnie couldn't figure out how to make it so some other guy made it for him, Ronnie couldn't figure out how to market it so some other website made it available, and Ronnie couldn't figure out how to get an action figure manufactured so you have to download the plans, print it and assemble it yourself. The website also recommends that you hide it if anyone visits so you don't accidentally reveal that you're a fan of Whomp!

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Len posted:

I thought it was Beethoven was deaf so he just kept on truckin'

He became deaf in 1798 but he didn't speak English anyway so he wouldn't have understood what the guy yelled in any case.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Pastry of the Year posted:

why would anyone be mean to Ziggy :(

Snowglobe of Doom has a new favorite as of 16:10 on Mar 24, 2017

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Choco1980 posted:

I recently found on aliexpress that one shock game WWJ sticks up his rear end at the party. I was surprised it was real.

Most of MM&O is based on actual events so I'm not that surprised

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

World Famous W posted:

There are probably better labor options then hiring sharks. Seem s inefficient.

But they work for peanuts!

Edit: sorry I always confuse sharks with elephants

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Hogge Wild posted:

he got a new colorist a while ago, though it was poo poo before too

I just noticed that all the human characters have the exact same head & eyes, just with different hair and eyebrows drawn on top.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right
[Lasher] fumbles his [Save vs Trap] throw!