Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Libluini
May 18, 2012

I gravitated towards the Greens, eventually even joining the party itself.

The Linke is a party I grudgingly accept exists, but I've learned enough about DDR-history I can't bring myself to trust a party that was once the SED, a party leading the corrupt state apparatus ...
Grimey Drawer

Supersonic Shine posted:

That volcano is eating kids, though it would be extra funny if Aranaktu was just hosting a fun party for them. I don't know any kinds of parties that involve getting dipped into lava, though.

Oh, I know that one! That one always makes me smile, thanks for posting it!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Libluini
May 18, 2012

The Linke is a party I grudgingly accept exists, but I've learned enough about DDR-history I can't bring myself to trust a party that was once the SED, a party leading the corrupt state apparatus ...
Grimey Drawer

Len posted:

Americaschoolsystem.jpg :911:

Not only in America, my friend. Something like this happened to me in my German school long ago. It wasn't about pets but about describing our favourite animals. I decided to take sharks based on visiting an aquatic zoo a couple years prior to this happening: The zoo had a giant water tank with blue sharks in it and I was glued to the glass for hours.

Of course I never told this important fact to my teacher, who was seriously creeped out by my "Sharks are awesome!"-rant. The teacher hated every minute of it, but I still got a 1 (A for non-Germans). And a visit to a psychologist because she really hated sharks and this was her way of taking revenge.

Libluini
May 18, 2012

Grimey Drawer

I love that guy!

Who What Now posted:

Where did you see Ice Giants?

You're standing on good old Ymir right now

Libluini
May 18, 2012

Grimey Drawer

If you could turn a suicide pill into a comic, this is what it would look like.

Libluini
May 18, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Wizard Master posted:

I actually thought it was dogshit.

Why, are you a webcomic "artist" yourself? Hit too close to home, didn't it?

Libluini
May 18, 2012

Grimey Drawer

SpaceGoatFarts posted:

If you've never read Gaston you are missing out

As a teenager, I read everything Gaston-related multiple times. I just couldn't get enough of that poor idiot.

Libluini
May 18, 2012

Grimey Drawer

SpaceGoatFarts posted:

it's because it's in French

You don't need to know French to understand this, by the way

Libluini
May 18, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Hirayuki posted:

"American comics" is used to distinguish between native manga and overseas comics (traditionally of the superhero variety). I don't think it has to refer strictly to comics out of the States, though.

So would comics like Gaston and Werner also be called "American Comics" in this way?

Libluini
May 18, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Das Boo posted:

Every Whomp! I read further confirms Ronnie is a horrible dude and I would run away screaming if I ever met him.

Yes.

Libluini
May 18, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Agent355 posted:

the comic is meat

Yes

(BIG FLUFFY DOG put into words what I was struggling with, but in essence it's similar to what I saw, too. If I had tried to describe my thoughts properly though, it would have read like a joke, so I stopped myself.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Libluini
May 18, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Zil posted:

Where are all the souls of the vegetables and other plants?

A Vegan would tell you plants have no souls