Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

yaffle
Sep 15, 2002

Flapdoodle

MNIMWA posted:

hell yeah what's this from

Marvel's solution to the "we have too many lovely characters made by idiots in the 60's" problem was to have a serial killer shoot them all. It was great.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yaffle
Sep 15, 2002

Flapdoodle
Is Werewolf Jones a real werewolf, or is he foxdad in real life?

yaffle has a new favorite as of 07:57 on Nov 3, 2017

yaffle
Sep 15, 2002

Flapdoodle
It's by Robert Crumb, part of his "Things were so much better back when" series, not to be confused with his "I like big butts" work. (Be careful how you google).

yaffle
Sep 15, 2002

Flapdoodle
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOBBwmytVYY

yaffle
Sep 15, 2002

Flapdoodle

Syd Midnight posted:

you're stupid

I read it and it made me stupid, so he still wins.

yaffle
Sep 15, 2002

Flapdoodle
Subtle, isn't it?

yaffle
Sep 15, 2002

Flapdoodle

ToxicSlurpee posted:

You drank from it, didn't you?

Possibly.

yaffle
Sep 15, 2002

Flapdoodle

Crustashio posted:

your hand might have slipped

Or maybe he had the shakes, like the guy in the comic, I mean, its not a good joke, but it was pretty obvious.

yaffle
Sep 15, 2002

Flapdoodle

Ghost Leviathan posted:

The Far Side is apparently really popular with scientists.

I know that the spiked club of the end of a stegosaur's tail is now officially called a Thagomizer.

yaffle
Sep 15, 2002

Flapdoodle

BioEnchanted posted:

My god, that's a primo "Your mom" joke.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9UMedd03JCA

Karate Bastard posted:

I love scp. At one point on here people were discussing clowns and vacations, so I linked clown motel and someone who hadn't heard of scp before was like WHAT THE gently caress

SCP are this worlds pokemon.

yaffle
Sep 15, 2002

Flapdoodle

McCracAttack posted:

I know drawing a sensible bike from memory is notoriously hard but this one is really funny.

It tells us the the illustrator is probably a woman.
https://road.cc/content/blog/90885-science-cycology-can-you-draw-bicycle

yaffle
Sep 15, 2002

Flapdoodle

Gokuweed420 posted:

It's made by a loser, about losers, for losers, and it's no surprise that so many goons like it because these forms have no shortage of drug addled and or mentally ill losers trying to seek solace from their failings.

Thanks, forums user Gokuweed420.

yaffle
Sep 15, 2002

Flapdoodle

Gravitas Shortfall posted:

Break in and steal it

Break in and steal the wrong thing because you are high, then set fire to the depot "by mistake" before making sure you can get out safely.

yaffle
Sep 15, 2002

Flapdoodle
Washing machine girl and toilet girl next please.

yaffle
Sep 15, 2002

Flapdoodle

Johnny Aztec posted:

WELL! You're always...SHAKING YOUR EYES AT ME!

Shut up, sawing for teens is on.

yaffle
Sep 15, 2002

Flapdoodle

Nitrox posted:

The MM&O in Instagram is the gift that keeps on giving.

It's wonderful, I really need to find situation to use NPC as an insult.

yaffle
Sep 15, 2002

Flapdoodle
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ik29zMbHaY

yaffle
Sep 15, 2002

Flapdoodle

DariusLikewise posted:

Why is brown Hitler telling off the guy from Penny Arcade

Because even Hitler in blackface knows he's better than Penny Arcade?

yaffle
Sep 15, 2002

Flapdoodle

This is from 1995 isn't it?

yaffle
Sep 15, 2002

Flapdoodle

Dewgy posted:

I hate that I know this, but it's a pretty common trope for anime lady representations of OSes and hardware have their boobs be representative of how much RAM they have.

A bit like equestrian statues and the number of feet they have off the ground indicating how the rider died.

yaffle
Sep 15, 2002

Flapdoodle

What a piece of poo poo!

yaffle
Sep 15, 2002

Flapdoodle
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lfIWX5vGTEk

yaffle
Sep 15, 2002

Flapdoodle

PicklePants posted:

I liked this joke better in Kung Fu Hustle.

I liked it better in "I can lick 30 tigers today".

yaffle
Sep 15, 2002

Flapdoodle

BrigadierSensible posted:

Footrot Flats is good and nice. I wonder did they ever reveal the Dog's real given name?

Murray Ball, the artist/creator of Footrot Flats however, is a horrible horrible man. He wrote a book of cartoons complaining about feminazis, political correctness, and other such scary society-destroying concepts.

Was, he died a few years ago, I think he was pretty senile towards the end, so that might explain Sisterhood. (Probably not, but he always wrote quite strong female characters so...)

yaffle
Sep 15, 2002

Flapdoodle

Johnny Aztec posted:

Maybe that is "Big Gary" there and he is rather large?

"Not so big as Big Gary but bigger than Small Gary"

yaffle
Sep 15, 2002

Flapdoodle

Carthag Tuek posted:

czarfield are you drinking jons glass of dog cum

It's a White Russian.

yaffle
Sep 15, 2002

Flapdoodle

finalellipsis posted:

well I'll be a monkey's uncle

You loving idiot, the monkey isn’t his uncle, the joke is that monkeys can’t cope with heat, it makes them stupid.

yaffle
Sep 15, 2002

Flapdoodle
Raisins are wonderful and improve any food you add them to, also my children refuse to eat any food I've added raisins to so I get more.

yaffle
Sep 15, 2002

Flapdoodle

Pookah posted:

That's just wrong - christmas pudding needs custard / ice-cream / brandy butter, and it needs to be sizzling hot. When I was a kid we ate it after christmas for breakfast - the slices were pan-fried in butter, which was just godly.

Pudding comic tax:

Christmas pudding should be on fire. No really, my dad would sauce it with heated brandy and set it alight when he brought it in from the kitchen, it's traditional. Fried for breakfast is also good.

yaffle
Sep 15, 2002

Flapdoodle

By popular demand posted:

He's only a goon on full moon nights.

A MoonGoon, if you will.

yaffle
Sep 15, 2002

Flapdoodle

Former DILF posted:

e: whoops spilled the bongwater

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8SgkTEjH1k&t=2609s

yaffle
Sep 15, 2002

Flapdoodle

Boba Pearl posted:

That is like anti-humor.

I sniggered at “leporous pachyderm”, and it would be quite a good username.

yaffle
Sep 15, 2002

Flapdoodle

some plague rats posted:

It seems like we're supposed to think the punks are the bad guys but I'm not feeling it

I liked how they kicked him in the balls a lot, but I'm also suspicious about how they kicked him in the balls a lot.

yaffle
Sep 15, 2002

Flapdoodle
"Textually ambiguous dog loving"

yaffle
Sep 15, 2002

Flapdoodle

BrigadierSensible posted:

This is less a picture of my favourite comic, more a question about an old comic I like:

Did Biffa Bacon from Viz ever get a girlfriend?

comic tax:

Yes, but it turned out to be Fatha in disguise and then he and Mutha hoofed the poo poo out of Biffa and knocked out aal his teeth with hammers, the bastards.

yaffle
Sep 15, 2002

Flapdoodle

It's always amazing to me how you can have pretty decent artistic talent without a functioning human brain.

yaffle
Sep 15, 2002

Flapdoodle

yaffle
Sep 15, 2002

Flapdoodle
I knew that was Chekov's cactus

yaffle
Sep 15, 2002

Flapdoodle

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8BGOkVaJ8Pg

?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yaffle
Sep 15, 2002

Flapdoodle

flavor.flv posted:

I wish Thorsby would just write books. Even as his art has improved, it's really obvious that he's not getting across anything near as good as the images in his head, but The Adventurer's Consumer Guide is as good as anything Douglas Adams wrote.

If you have no intention of playing the game, please read the let's play thread: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4000791

I disagree, the art is terrible, but also absolutely perfect, somebody up-thread remarked that "nobody draws a panicked run better than Thorsby"