Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

Achewood sucks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

burexas.irom posted:

what's Achewood

Achewood you blow me.

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

Fun fact: adjusted for inflation Gone With The Wind still has avatar beat. Don't ever assume a film has quality just because it's successful.

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

Goofy's son's last name is goof.

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

Absurd Alhazred posted:

They could use [timg] tags. And also not repeat the same huge image twice. :shrug:

I could have sworn their were timg and post limit rules in place already? was that a different version of the thread?

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

Is this actually a comic? I'm not being sarcastic I actually want to know if there is some sort of plot or point because it seems like just a random series of images.

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

Karate Bastard posted:

I'm sorry I called them piiiiiiiiiissssssssssssss

Piss serves a purpose.

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

Forget it Jake. It's Computoon.

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

I try not to drink coffee after 5am

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

I was legitimately unaware MMO was supposed to be funny.

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

Paladinus posted:

I had to check, and it's not true. Neither literally literally or figuratively literally.

Do you really think the fact that the dress code is technically gender neutral means any part of it is ever intended to be applied to a cis man?

https://watchbeam.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115004147826-Streamer-Clothing-Requirements?mobile_site=true

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

Screaming Idiot posted:

THERE WERE NO FAT PEOPLE IN 1990, THE SCALES HAVE FALLEN FROM MY MILLENNIAL EYES

You'd be amazed how quickly the obesity epidemic happened. Obesity rates have tripled since 1990.

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

Rolo posted:

NECK BOLTS DO NOT WORK THAT WAY

GOODNIGHT

Okay then how do they work?

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

Please don't actually read a French novel. Everything from that era was super padded out for serialization like a bad tv show. poo poo had filler arcs and everything.

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

These intentionally bad New Yorker cartoons are the only New Yorker cartoons I've ever enjoyed.

https://www.newyorker.com/humor/dai...cial-type=owned

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

Foul Ole Ron posted:

Isnt silica just as horrible to breath as asbestos?

It's sand. Some spice mixes add it directly to the seasoning to keep it from clumping up from humidity.

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

Elfface posted:

Anyway, the Burton movie shows the kids after the tour. They're massively fatter, or still blue, or stretched into a SlenderMan, but alive.

That's basically how the book ends.

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

Who What Now posted:

You can't store leftovers in a microwave you friggin idiot!!!

Tell that to the people at my work.

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

Screaming Idiot posted:

But hey, cool, feel free to use ad hominems

Will do you gibbering moron.

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

Achewood sucks

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

The climax of Heavy Rain has a similar situation and you don't game over for loving up the QTEs your son just dies.

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

Enough of them are real twists that I wonder if they all are.

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

Arrhythmia posted:

Probably Tokaii. I think Tokaii turned out to be, if not a pedophile, than someone with rather enlightened views on the age of consent.

He left the force to become a cheerleading coach with an encyclopedic knowledge of age of consent laws. That's not all from the same thread, but in hindsight is pretty damning.

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

2 fast 2 spurious

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

Paladinus posted:

At least this Japanese Garfield eats more than one type of food.

Japanese Garfield is a pedophile though.

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

I'm pretty surprised Scott Adams had anything to do with the Dilbert TV show because it was actually funny.

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

Slimy Hog posted:

Looks like I misremembered the Wikipedia article i read yesterday! Oops!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Subterranean_Homesick_Blues#Promotional_film_clip

The early Betty Boop cartoons were basically the first music videos that weren't just a recording of somebody playing the song live. They still hold up today because Max Fleischer and Cab Calloway were just that good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7VUU_VPI1E

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

I genuinely can't tell what I'm looking at.

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

Are we sure that isn't just a comic from an incel convinced he's completely unlovable because he's "only" 5'10"?

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

https://twitter.com/shenanigansen/status/1288544744918982657?s=19

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

My favorite ska band is oreskaband because they sing in a language I don't speak so I don't have to think about how dumb ska lyrics are. Plus they're name is literally we're a ska band in case you forget what you're listening to.

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

I am very certain that this isn't the thread I made that lost in

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

Arrhythmia posted:

Wot do you think the gunk you get in your eye when you wake up is?

bugs laying eggs in my face

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

There's a Fallout 3 speedrun category for glitching the game enough to finish the game as a baby.

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

For some reason the top result on youtube when I searched fallout 3 baby speedrun was a speedrun to have sex as a baby in fallout 3.

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

I had actually googled it before I made the first post mentioning the baby speedrun because I wanted to link a fun speedrun I saw once. I found something else instead.

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

Captain Hygiene posted:

I too am sexually attracted to a cartoon woman drawn many years before I was born

I forgive you, Mr. Boop.

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

Dudes shouldn't be able to poo poo on Twilight and then recommend House of Leaves. Johnny Truant is the worst Mary Sue of all time. Fight me hipsters.

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

Crane Fist posted:

How bad does your life have to be before Johnny Truant seems like a Mary sue. Jesus christ that's bleak

Maybe Mary Sue's not the best word for it but no one I have ever seen recommend the book mentioned that a significant amount of the story is just the author's self-insert describing loving anyone who has a pulse.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

LifeSunDeath posted:

Do you think Scott Adams secretly came in all the Dilberitos, is that why they made everyone sick?

His idea was basically soylent in microwavable burrito form. They didn't make people sick he just accidently created the gassiest food in the world.