Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
Seriously football players are just loving massive. I'm tall and fit enough but when I met the Chargers defensive line (not even the biggest in the league) I felt like a midget. Like these guys can barely fit through a door.

I've met Undertaker from pro wrestling back in the day. Jesus. That guy was massive.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
I rubbed elbows with Seal Team 5 for a few weeks in.... '94ish. I'm not small but those guys were loving imposing.

just ray
Jan 3, 2014

by merry exmarx
i once met galactus

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
I met The Big Show once. He was tall as gently caress. Also nice but I was a kid so he's probably nice to all kids.

Weirdly I've also met all the Chargers as well. It was back in the 90's though. Had an uncle who was head of their security. Seau was as cool as everyone says he was.

Falun Bong Refugee fucked around with this message at 19:12 on Oct 21, 2016

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
There's a guy at my gym who says he has a gland problem or something, he's a loving giant.

there's a board near the locker room with weight-lifting records and this loving monster did 700lb squats.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
People were bigger when I was a kid.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
I had some courses at UCLA in '06 or so, a buddy of mine and I went to a liquor store to get some hooch and then ran into Shaquille O' Neal in the parking lot. Dude was huge.

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
FEEL FREE TO DISREGARD THIS POST

It is guaranteed to be lazy, ignorant, and/or uninformed.
Andre the Giant as a child.

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
Burning orphanage man.

Dignity Van Houten
Jul 28, 2006

abcdefghijk
ELLAMENNO-P

Biggest guy I ever saw was sitting in a first class seat on a plane. He wasn't tall, he was fat, in excess of 400 pounds. Even with the wide seat the poor woman next to him was being shoved against the wall of the plane and people walking down the aisle had to literally squeeze past.

Joust
Dec 7, 2007

No Ledges.

Hollismason posted:

Andre the Giant as a child.

I met him as an adult and he was even bigger.

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Joust posted:

I met him as an adult and he was even bigger.

Lol. It's so easy but I laughed just the same.

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
I yelled at Shaq once when he was doing commentary live on TNT lol

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
I had a dream about Shaq last night, I think he was selling me weed.

Peddle2thaMetal
Apr 17, 2012

ooooooooo yeaaaahhh
Was on a plane with Prince Albert, recently Tensai or something (WWE wrassler), he is a very large man. *6'7 350lb*

Peddle2thaMetal fucked around with this message at 19:51 on Oct 21, 2016

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Shaq was my favorite basketball player. Everyone was all about Jordan but I knew Shaq was king. Actually Jabar was king, but Shaq was 2nd and still playing so he was king to me.

I still watch Steel every few years.

World Kraid Center
Oct 18, 2009
Big Mike. You guys know Big Mike. Everyone knows a Big Mike.

AKA Pseudonym
May 16, 2004

A dashing and sophisticated young man
Doctor Rope
Everybody's tall. I'm not impressed by any of them.

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

World Kraid Center posted:

Big Mike. You guys know Big Mike. Everyone knows a Big Mike.

I knew a big Mike who won bar bets by being flexible enough to put his feet behind his head. He was pretty big and drank a lot.

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
I shared an elevator with a guy who was at least 7 feet tall and I was very intimidated

ChickenHeart
Nov 28, 2007

Take me at your own risk.

Kiss From a Hog
There are a few Pararescue dudes where I'm at that look like they have construction vehicles in their bloodline.

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

935 posted:

Biggest guy I ever saw was sitting in a first class seat on a plane. He wasn't tall, he was fat, in excess of 400 pounds.

uhhh gonna guess you're not from the states lol

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
My cousin who is ~360 lbs of muscle and "fat". Star linebacker in high school and currently plays for west point. He had tons of offers but chose west point for post college career, he figured he'd never make pro being "only"" 6'5". He is probably right.

His thighs are like literal tree trunks. He benched 400 lbs in high school lol

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
Nothing is ever bigger than your dad's schlong.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

I went to school with a guy who exceeded 600 lbs.
He was a pretty nice guy and is making significant strides recently to lose weight :unsmith:

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

I shook hands with NHL player Donald Brashear, and he's only 6'2", but he's got these catcher's mitt sized hands, made me feel like Donald Trump.

Erethizon_dorsatum
Nov 14, 2009
Giant dudes are hot af

E: like actual big guys, not 500 lb lardmen

Erethizon_dorsatum fucked around with this message at 21:18 on Oct 21, 2016

Hobologist
May 4, 2007

We'll have one entire section labelled "for degenerates"
I met someone who was like 650 pounds once. But he wasn't a giant; he was just fat as gently caress.

skazu
Nov 3, 2013
never met a giant tall muscle bound adonis but I've worked with some big fatties. I sat next to one guy for over a year who was maybe 5 foot 4 and had to be at least 350. he reeked of BO and cheese but it's probably tough to clean under all those rolls and maybe he stored food in there for later or something

EVIL NOONER
Oct 8, 2016

by exmarx
fyodor

E: assuming you mean fat

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx
is this u op

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

11"

Hyped
Jan 28, 2004
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aaehn1aY8Ig

Eela6
May 25, 2007
Shredded Hen
It is hard to understand just how big Shaq is until you see him in person. He is one huge dude. I'm tall-ish (6'1) and I felt like a tiny child.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.
i met georgie clooney

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

Gettin on board and calling it in ITT

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

jeff

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

What's this?