Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Genderfluent
Jul 15, 2015

I saw Mike Vrabel jogging around Columbus, OH one time when he was coaching there. He was a truly massive human

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
I met Andrew WK
He was cool as hell
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xemLz_fR1Ac

Bulgaroctonus
Dec 31, 2008

I didn't really meet him, as he was dead, but back in my mortuary service days me and one other dude removed a man who weighed, no exaggeration 745 pounds. From one of oldest, shittiest morgues in the city. The only way out was up two incredibly steep ramps. gently caress that job.

mostlygray
Nov 1, 2012

BURY ME AS I LIVED, A FREE MAN ON THE CLUTCH
Used to work with a guy who was 6'5" and close to 700lbs by best guess. He's lost most of that weight now but he was an imposing son of a bitch.

Bulgaroctonus
Dec 31, 2008

Dr. Eldarion posted:

When I was a kid I went to Chuck E Cheese and The Fridge was there with his kid.

The nickname is accurate.

And sorry to double post but I'm feeling jealous as hell right now. I had his G.I. Joe figure as kid, it was one of my prized possessions.

The Moon Monster
Dec 30, 2005

I live in the midwest so at my work exceeding 300 lbs is totally unremarkable. I'm 6'1" and 185 pounds and everyone calls me skinny. There's this one guy whose gut probably extends like two and a half feet past his dick area so I wonder if he's capable of using a urinal. Your stream would have to have great power and accuracy. Maybe he just has a 2 foot long dick I dunno.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

The Moon Monster posted:

I live in the midwest so at my work exceeding 300 lbs is totally unremarkable. I'm 6'1" and 185 pounds and everyone calls me skinny. There's this one guy whose gut probably extends like two and a half feet past his dick area so I wonder if he's capable of using a urinal. Your stream would have to have great power and accuracy. Maybe he just has a 2 foot long dick I dunno.

This is completely accurate.

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

It's a tie between Big Tex at the state fair and squeezing into a dorm elevator with Longhorn football players

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
I met shaq at a uso thing one time. hes fairly big.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

luv 2 date boys posted:

I met shaq at a uso thing one time. hes fairly big.

I think Shaq is 7' 2"

poopnanners
May 3, 2016

hey guys lets party
There is a 711 near where I used to live that has silhouettes of Shaq's shoes on the floor. Stepping on it makes you feel like a kid wearing dad's shoes. I think it was there to promote an ice tea he endorses.

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam
My friend Tony. He works in Hollywood as a blacksmith. He is massive, his thighs are the size of my waist. As a young man he skated from the East German border to the coast of Spain. He's just big all around. Now that he's older, he's shifted his mass a bit, but he still has more muscle mass in his arms then I have in my whole body.

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
the guy with the huge dick from nutshack

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

genesplicer posted:

My friend Tony. He works in Hollywood as a blacksmith. He is massive, his thighs are the size of my waist. As a young man he skated from the East German border to the coast of Spain. He's just big all around. Now that he's older, he's shifted his mass a bit, but he still has more muscle mass in his arms then I have in my whole body.

I didn't know you could still be a blacksmith after finishing the classical era

Neurosis
Jun 10, 2003
Fallen Rib
an Iranian dude at school was 6'8 and always kinda fat. Since school ended he's become corpulent, we're talking at least 160kg, probably more. He's generally an okay guy so it's a pity.

One of my close friends is 6'7 and lifts weights religiously. He's muscular as poo poo but more athletic looking than a mass beast. He takes roids now because apparently this wasn't enough.

Jellidelic
Nov 28, 2011

Commie NedFlanders posted:

Life's different when you're big

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam

He makes swords and armor for movies. He's in demand more than you would think.

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

lmao

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

Doug

Doug weighed 700 pounds minimum

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Strongmen competing in the Arnold Classic (Arnold included for scale).

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Say Nothing posted:

Arnold is 6'2"

RNG
Jul 9, 2009

About 8.5"c but thick like a coke can.

i can still taste him
Feb 16, 2003
Buglord

Eela6 posted:

It is hard to understand just how big Shaq is until you see him in person. He is one huge dude. I'm tall-ish (6'1) and I felt like a tiny child.

Absolutely. Same height as you and I felt absolutely tiny next to Shaq. Actually, he was casually leaning on the shoulder of a security guy, dwarfing him, and the security guy was way bigger than me. A big dude.

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Say Nothing posted:

Until i saw Arnie I thought this was an obese midget convention....holy sheet humans are diverse.

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx
glad to see Notch has finally found a hobby that makes him happy

subhuman filth
Nov 1, 2006

Multiple men and women who were well north of 700 lbs. One of their weights was "unknown." One of them got fourniers from pressure ulcers and had to get all their poo poo milled out.

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

subhuman filth posted:

Multiple men and women who were well north of 700 lbs. One of their weights was "unknown." One of them got fourniers from pressure ulcers and had to get all their poo poo milled out.

:barf:

jonathan
Jul 3, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Say Nothing posted:

Dude with the hat and beard is Robert Oberst. Strongest man in America and sometimes the world depending on the day and activity. Dude is 400lbs of muscle bacon and beard.

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx

jonathan posted:

Dude with the hat and beard is Robert Oberst. Strongest man in America and sometimes the world depending on the day and activity. Dude is 400lbs of muscle bacon and beard.

No it's notch

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

No it's Lowtax

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx

King of Bees posted:

No it's Lowtax

P sure that guy could kick uwe boll rear end tho?

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

AugmentedVision posted:

P sure that guy could kick uwe boll rear end tho?

Lowtax got huge since then. He was on the cover of Men's Health and looked like a roided freak!

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
I think it was him

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

:smuggo:

...for you!

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
I was buying tickets for a boat the other day and this guy was sitting down from me and he was very muscular and then he stood up he was very tall! I'm not sure how tall but I was sitting down and he was way taller than me by several feet. Interesting story and it's all true.

Judge Tesla
Oct 29, 2011

:frogsiren:

Lord of the Rings kept Blacksmiths in business for years.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

jonathan posted:

I think at least four other guys in that photo weigh over 400lbs. Strongmen are monsters.

Infidel Castro
Jun 8, 2010

Again and again
Your face reminds me of a bleak future
Despite the absence of hope
I give you this sacrifice

Joel Pryzbilla.

BgRdMchne
Oct 31, 2011

I'm Manute Bol in real life.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU