Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
greatn
Nov 15, 2006

by Lowtax
I really liked Mordo, thought he had the most coherent throughline of any character in the movie.

He's like an alcoholic who comes from a dark place, the ancient one is his sponsor who cleans him up and gives his life purpose, only to find out his sponsor has actually been drinking constantly and no one else actually thinks the spiritual rules are that important, it totally breaks him, and Eijiofor conveys a real sadness.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

greatn
Nov 15, 2006

by Lowtax

G-III posted:

I liked this movie. It was fun but felt the last act felt a bit rushed. Dormamu seemed a bit too goofy CGI and reminded me of the hell scenes from Spawn mixed with the MCP from TRON.

Cumberbatch was alright as well, not fantastic, but the only person who could have done Steven Strange right was Andrew Prine in the 70s and there's no cloning technology capable of making that work in 2016

https://youtu.be/Fax1uhZxvEA

Think you mean Vincent Price in the 1960s.

greatn
Nov 15, 2006

by Lowtax
Then you give me no choice but to make Dr Strange starring 1930s Lon Cheney Jr.

greatn
Nov 15, 2006

by Lowtax
Actually how about the best Actor in American history, John Wilkes Booth?

Don't agree with his politics but holy poo poo what a performer.

greatn
Nov 15, 2006

by Lowtax
In a surprising crossover, an interdimensional being who can only manifest into our universe through a screen will intercept the infinity gems and bequeath them to a group of teenagers with attitude, Thanos sends a new monster every week to try and stop them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

greatn
Nov 15, 2006

by Lowtax
I think all space chairs just come standard equipped with the rockets, he didn't have to order special or anything.

• Locked thread