Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Old Doggy Bastard
Dec 18, 2008

McCloud posted:

I don't think Strange cared about human life as much as he pretended he did. Remember that a running theme of the Ancient one is that she calls out his bullshit constantly, she sees right through him. And when he tried to hide behind his oath she outright says he doesn't care about the people he saves, he just has a god complex and likes deciding over life or death. He didnt want the job because it cramped his style, not because he cares about the sanctity of life, because as noted, he just sacrificed 3 souls to satan with a grin

It's more like letting people kill themselves knowing that they are mistakenly believing that paradise awaits them when in reality they are getting hell. These movies are getting weird in the constant spikes of comedy and absolute mind boggling horror, not that I object to this style.

My main non-serious objection to this movie is that Kaecilius was played by one of my favorite actors yet they couldn't think of something cooler than Brittney Spears backup dancer style mascara to give him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Old Doggy Bastard
Dec 18, 2008

I mean, he is a pretty interesting looking man. If freaky Friday happened and I switched in his body, I would do gently caress all to try and change back. Bam. Five minutes, movie end.

• Locked thread