Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Don't be such a squid, bro
That's not a bummer that's an honest relief. Some things just aren't going to translate well and I can't imagine brand-new-magician-and-recently-unemployed-surgeon Dr Strange yelling that kind of poo poo.

It''d be like introducing Life Model Decoys, Skrulls, and dozens of evil clones into Black Panther. Keep that poo poo out of the MCU.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Josh Lyman posted:

Except he was in the worst movie scene in history.

I've seen a rumor that his scene where he was playing basketball is an intentional reference to That Scene from Catwoman by the director. Obviously it wouldn't be shot the same way because even in a movie as mind-bending as this having that kind of camera work might drive audience members insane.

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

achillesforever6 posted:

I mean when the technology exists who wouldn't get rocket boosters for rocks for armrests?

That's why he's always sitting. You take the pressure off those things for two seconds and go flying out into the vast unknown.

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Injured test pilot could reference dozens and dozens of Marvel characters, no reason it has to be the two we've seen so far.

• Locked thread