Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

We're all going to experience changes in our life but only the best of us will qualify for front row seats.

People have said before that the jokes about Wong having a singular name weren't funny, but that's because it's the setup for the ultimate zinger (paraphrasing):
Strange: People used to laugh at my jokes...
Wong: Did these people work for you?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

We're all going to experience changes in our life but only the best of us will qualify for front row seats.

Codependent Poster posted:

When it's serious, like the bullet he removes from the guy's neck, you see that Strange is determined to save the person and he cuts out the BS.

I really wish the movie didn't have a line about the patient being a organ donor tho. The number #1 bullshit excuse for not being a organ donor is that people think that the medical personnel won't give it their utmost best and just move on to harvesting your organs if they see you are a donor. Dear Marvel, those silly people don't need any sort of dumb reaffirmation from your fantasy comic book wizard movie.

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

If Strange called him a hack it's because he is brilliant to the point of being arrogant and pompous. Everyone is inferior to him. This is something reaffirmed when he is looking at his hands after the accident. Christine says they did the best they could after the time it took to get him to the hospital, which leads to Strange lamenting "I could have done better..."

...and even if Stuhlbarg's doctor was woefully incompetent, it doesn't change my point that they just shouldn't have mentioned that the patient was an organ donor.

Mierenneuker fucked around with this message at 11:11 on Nov 14, 2016

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

Inzombiac posted:

So really he's keeping the chair in check.
Thanos is a guardian and is trying to save us all from The Sitting Menace.

I had no idea MODOK was going to show up in the MCU!

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

Lobok posted:

Always loved this little interview snippet. Have never figured out if Mads is angry or just having a bit of wry fun because him being deadpan is that intimidating. Look at that poker face in the video.

That's fantastic, but I can't help think it is a missed opportunity that the host didn't learn a second line that goes "no, I only know that sentence and this one".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsy3-ZfbqW0

• Locked thread