Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Torquemada
Oct 21, 2010

Drei Gläser
Just saw this, I had a lot of fun, it's well served by IMAX and 3D. Mads is I'd say slightly underused; he's very definitely in the movie, but I wouldn't have objected to a little more of him. Virtually every villain in the MCU seems to come about the same way, "I was a good guy, but X happened and now I'm bad": this movie does it twice. They wisely didn't give Scott Adkins any lines. Tilda is great. Rachael McAdams doesn't have much to do. Chiwetel, who I usually don't care for, was good. Visually easy to follow, even when all the tripping-balls-Inception-meets-The-Matrix stuff is happening. This is in my top 3 MCU movies, I think, with GotG and Civil War..

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread