Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bongo Bill
Jan 17, 2012

He really was... a strange doctor.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bongo Bill
Jan 17, 2012

Arbitrary Coin posted:

I'm planning on seeing this tomorrow. Does anyone have experience with the 3D? I can get a 3D ticket for around $3.50 more at a theater near me and I'm wondering if its worth it or if its like the usual case where the 3D makes everything look really dark and unclear.

By reports it makes good use of 3D, and there's a lot of well-lit and colorful scenes. However, there's nothing that can help you if the particular projector in your particular auditorium is not calibrated correctly.

Bongo Bill
Jan 17, 2012

Admiral Joeslop posted:

Someone earlier in the thread pointed out that Asgard, Thor, Loki etc. were all considered science based. How does Loki's power work then?

In Asgard, magic is considered a science, and vice versa. What are considered separate disciplines in Midgard are practiced in Asgard as just different tools within the same tradition.

Bongo Bill
Jan 17, 2012

tin can made man posted:

I mean it definitely was funny in 2006, but in my experience literally nothing from that Dark Year has stood the test of time

I just checked, and Nextwave is still good.

• Locked thread