Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

The movie owned.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Jonny_Rocket posted:

Does anyone feel like the final battle with Dormammu felt like something out of Rick and Morty? I feel like Dan Harmon must've contributed to the writing here, it felt Rick and Morty-y to annoy the hell out of Dormammu until he gave in.

It was incredibly clever, though I didn't get that vibe (I totally see it though).

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

jivjov posted:

Yeah, when the Eye first showed up, and opened up to reveal a glowy green stone inside; I absolutely knew they were making that the Time Stone. But I wasn't expecting it to be explicitly confirmed in the same movie

It's going to be so rad when Thanos comes for the stones. RIP Vision.

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

I forgot to ask this question way back when this came out. Just before Strange crashes his car, he's distracted by by a weird x-ray. Is that a reference to anything? An Easter's Egg, perhaps?

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

LividLiquid posted:

I thought it was Rhodey.

That's the test pilot he turns down, the x-ray is in reference to the girl struck by lightning.

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

The_Doctor posted:

The test pilot he turns down is the Hammer dude, otherwise the timelines wouldn't mesh at all.

Unless Doctor Strange takes place in the Child Timeline, of course.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

The_Doctor posted:

Hmm, this seems a bit of a mess then. Why is he on Hydra's radar in 2014 then?

Because their fancy math computer algorithms were detecting people who had the potential to become threats.

• Locked thread