Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
That Dang Dad
Apr 23, 2003

Well I am
over-fucking-whelmed...
Young Orc
Just caught this last night. I enjoyed it a lot because it was so weird for a superhero movie (I haven't seen any Phase 1 MCU movies except Avengers, and no other MCU movies besides Ant-Man and Deadpool) and it was an origin for someone I'd never heard of.

My biggest complaint (besides some weak writing) was Cumberbatch's accent. There was NO reason to make him do a lifeless American accent and I thought it really detracted from all his quips and wit. Cumberbatch is a fantastic cocky prick in Sherlock and would translate so well to Strange, but they made him strip all the poetry out of his voice. I'm sure it's some "B-b-but in the comics he was American!" nonsense, but his American-ness has nothing to do with the plot and the accent ruined her performance, so they should've made a different choice.

Still, solid time at the movies, visually stunning, and actually made me mildly interested in Thor: Ragnarok so call it a win.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That Dang Dad
Apr 23, 2003

Well I am
over-fucking-whelmed...
Young Orc

That pic has me thinking about Thanos either himself taking the time or hiring someone to install rocket boosters on his arm rest rocks instead of just having an actual chair.

That Dang Dad
Apr 23, 2003

Well I am
over-fucking-whelmed...
Young Orc

Jedit posted:

Arms are optional on most office chairs. That's a Herman Miller Rock Throne he's sitting on there, nothing but the best for a son of the Titans.

I can really see the Herman Miller Difference™

That sounds like the chair for me!

• Locked thread