Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

TheBigBudgetSequel posted:

I quite enjoyed this, and, interestingly, it did something no MCU movie has done to date...

It made me leave the theater humming the theme song from the movie.

I LOVED the end credits song. The baroque setup was fantastic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4uoNAFfvKg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Imagine taking a a good poo poo; the ones that feel good.

Just activate the eye. Or like a good sneeze.

"Ummm, one more time please."

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Boxman posted:

Presumably the bargain was that Thanos would get the scepter and tesseract back after the Chitauri finished conquering Earth.

I, for one, cannot take Dormammu seriously after his cousin showed up in Nextwave.

Jesus christ don't hire writers from tumblr.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Lurdiak posted:

Wow is that a stupid thing to say.

You actually enjoyed that poo poo? Get out of town.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Lurdiak posted:

You're dissing one of the most reposted funny panels in recent comic book history and calling a 48 year old comic book legend "from tumblr". You couldn't be embarrassing yourself more if you were talking poo poo on Kubrick and Carpenter.

It's a poo poo panel. Sorry for your terrible taste.

Popular != Great

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

I associate some of it with random zanyness. Maybe not all of it but the suicide girls poo poo and being hyped over $100 from an apparent super god is a little too wacky for the sake of wacky. It's dumb.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Lurdiak posted:

You're an idiot.

The person above shed some light on what's up and I appreciated it. You should try being like that instead.

• Locked thread