Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AirRaid
Dec 21, 2004

Nose Manual + Super Sonic Spin Attack
Just saw this.

It's really great. The CGI guys went to TOWN on the visuals, and it really worked. A worthy addition to the MCU, good performances all round.

Also, there is a fairly hefty link to the MCU toward the end. I won't spoil it, but saying "so little" links is a bit off. Most of it is very seperate though, and it's a good thing. It does it's own thing and holds it up very well.

Some good jokes too!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AirRaid
Dec 21, 2004

Jenny Angel posted:

For those who have seen and loved it, can you go into a little more detail about the visuals? They're the part that has me most curious, but all the descriptions I've seen so far tend to be pretty high-level

Imagine putting the world into a kaleidoscope, and then turning it on it's head, and then putting THAT through another kaleidoscope. It's the world-bending of Inception turned up to eleven and then multiplied by about 35. But it all looks like it's following rules, very little is random, there's a pattern and it makes it look so convincing.

AirRaid
Dec 21, 2004

Yeah he says He'll help look for Odin so they will leave, but he didn't say leave permanently.

It was along the lines of "We are here to find Odin, then we'll go back", "Oh, then, I'll help."

• Locked thread