Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

Codependent Poster posted:

Earth only had the time stone and space stone. The reality stone was found when Jane got stuck in another world or dimension. Loki brought the mind stone. And the power stone was never there.

In the Dark Dimension, Dormammu is all powerful. Thanos is basically impossible to kill and has strength on par with Thor, or better. But he mainly is a great thinker, and unstoppable by almost anyone but himself. I'd say Dormammu has more power, but Thanos is smarter and more of a threat.

For all his evil schemes and power, Dormammu is kind of a huge loving idiot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

Vintersorg posted:

Jesus christ don't hire writers from tumblr.

Wow is that a stupid thing to say.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

Vintersorg posted:

You actually enjoyed that poo poo? Get out of town.

You're dissing one of the most reposted funny panels in recent comic book history and calling a 48 year old comic book legend "from tumblr". You couldn't be embarrassing yourself more if you were talking poo poo on Kubrick and Carpenter.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

Vintersorg posted:

It's a poo poo panel. Sorry for your terrible taste.

Popular != Great

You're an idiot.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I didn't realize "stop hiring your writers from tumblr" and "sorry about your poo poo taste" were invitations to a dialogue.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

In the comics, Dr. Strange calls on demons all the time. The protector of earth can't afford to not be open to negotiations. The problem comes when one goes too far into the dark arts. By the end of the film, Strange understands this. The ancient one's sin wasn't dealing with Dormammu, it was keeping it a secret.

• Locked thread