Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RydogZeta
Feb 14, 2016
Nice to see this game getting LPed. It’s one of those games that I played many times but only beaten a few times. I’ve found myself getting lost a lot and losing health more to misplaced jumps than to enemy attacks. Also, would forget which event flags I did or didn’t activate which leads to more backtracking. I still find the game to be a fun late 90s Square game.

Vambees just seem like mindless vampires.

I have gotten to Misteria just after 7 which is very annoying.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RydogZeta
Feb 14, 2016
At least the flying vambees weren't on fire.
I remember picking the wrong teleporter repeatedly so the dungeon felt much longer.

RydogZeta
Feb 14, 2016
I don't think I ever absorbed Kojiro's power, I always assumed he was immune to that. I still find it a bit awkward how Musashi reads the choices you make exactly as written it I don't know of any other game that did that.

RydogZeta
Feb 14, 2016
It sure was nice of Jon to use the red text warn Musashi about this being the point of no return.

RydogZeta
Feb 14, 2016
Thanks for showing off a game that I don’t think gets enough love compared to other Square PS1 titles this was a great LP.

• Locked thread